The Antique Thai House & Palace (full day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Jim Thompson Houseis a house belongs-SuanPakkad Palace; - will be visit to local product store
Description: Afternoon 12.00 A.M. To 16.30 P.M.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Jim Thompson Houseis a house belongs to the late James H.W. Thompsonwho came to Thailand as an officer in the US force during World War II. The name Jim Thompson became synonymous with Thai silk. He had arranged for dismantling of ancient teak houses from various place and reassembled on the bank of Sansap Canal in Bangkok. He mysteriously disappeared during a visit to the Cameron Highlands in Malaysia in 1967.
- SuanPakkad Palace; used to be the residence of Princess ChumbhotpongParipatra of NagorSvarga, one of Thailand’s leading art collector. There is a complex of five traditional Thai House, overlooking a beautifully kept garden. They house a large collection of Asia art and antiques.
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store
Remark: Please do not ware short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not use inside the buildings.
- Transportation / All admission fee as in the itinerary / English Speaking Guide
- Personal expenses / Option Tour
- Not included 7% of Vat
General Terms and Conditions
Child Charge: under 1 year old free of charge (NON SEAT), 100c.m.up charge same as adult price.
Payment Terms: After the conferencing from employees
Others: No refund in case of natural disaster or force majeure such as sick or miss the van for late
Luxury cruise Check-in "ICON SIAM" dinner on board View the Chao Phraya River
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Grand Palace (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19