Ayuthaya night cycling tour 14 kms in the historical park.
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Start our cycle journey in Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand and a UNESCO Cultural World Heritage site, at around 18.00. PM.
Ayutthaya Night Bike
A unique journey by bicycle to see this incredible city by night
*** A spectacular twilight tour of the former capital of Thailand with a relaxing bike ride. You will see the main highlights and a few hidden gems of what was once the most splendid city in South-East Asia. ***
Start our cycle journey in Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand and a UNESCO Cultural World Heritage site, at around 18.00. We'll explore the ancient island city during the twilight hours, enjoying the unique experience of seeing the city’s highlights in a golden combination of moonlight and yellow spotlights.
All prices are per person in Thai Baht.
- Sri Suriyothai Memorial Stupa
- Wat Chai Wathanaram
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet and the Ancient Palace
- Wat Rajaburana
- Wat Mahathat
- All tours and services as described in the itinerary.
- Service of experienced English-specking guide.
- 14 kms cycling with good mountain bikes – GIANT or similar and helmet.
- Drinking water and a snack.
- Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses, tipping kitty and drinks.
- Min 2 pax Max 15 pax
- Department at 06.00 PM.
|01 Jun - 31 Oct 2019||Adult(min.2 pax)||USD 35||
|Child (3-5 yrs)||USD 18|
|Child (6-8 yrs)||USD 28|