A luxury cruise,with lunch and by bycling tour historical ayutthaya. (full day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Welcomed on board the Luxury Cruiser at the River City - Nonthaburi province - reaching Wat Chong-lom Pier - City of Ayutthaya
Boat and Bike Ayutthaya
A luxury cruise boat from Bangkok, and explore the Historical Park with a special cycling tour.
*** A unique and fun way to visit Ayutthaya, a UNESCO Cultural World Heritage site, is to combine a luxury cruise along the Chao Phraya, the River of Kings, from Bangkok with an exploration of the Historical Park by bike. ***
08:30 AM: you will be welcomed on board the Luxury Cruiser at the River City Shopping Complex Pier in BANGKOK. Then you can relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery along the Chao Phraya River. Coffee and other beverages will be served while you enjoy the rich variety of sights along the river banks such as Temple Of Dawn, the Royal Grand Palace and the Royal Barges.
A superb buffet lunch will be served, including a wide variety of oriental and western cuisines. In the meantime, the boat will pass through Nonthaburi province before reaching Wat Chong-lom Pier.
12:00. PM: The boat arrives at Wat Chong Lom Pier outside the city of Ayutthaya. Then you continue your journey to Ayutthaya by road.
13:00. PM: Start exploring the ancient city’s Historical Park by bicycle to see the highlights of this former capital of Thailand.
You will visit:
- The Ayutthaya’s Tourist Information Centre – to learn a little more about the historical background of this glorious Kingdom
- The former Royal Palace and Wat Prasri Sanphet – the prototypes of the famous Grand Palace in Bangkok
- Wat Lokayasutharam – to witness the largest Reclining Buddha in Ayutthaya.
- Wat Na Phramen – to see the most beautiful Buddha image in celestrial adournment in the attitude of subdued Mana.
- Wat Mahathat – to have a look at the famous Buddha Head in the banyan tree.
All prices are per person in Thai Baht.
Inclusive of :
- All tours and services as described in the itinerary.
- Services of English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Cycling (9 kms.) with good mountain bikes – GIANT or similar
- Helmet and drinking water and a snack.
- Travel insurance
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet
Exclusive of: Your personal expenses, tipping kitty and drinks.
Note: Free drop off within Ayutthaya downtown area
- Min 2 pax Max 15 pax
- Children under 3 years of age: Free of charge for both FIT and private arrangements
- Children from 3-5 years of age: 50% of adult rate for both FIT and private arrangements
- Children from 6-8 years of age: 80% of adult rate for both FIT and private arrangements
- Children over 8 years of age: Full adult rate for both FIT and private arrangements
|01 Jun - 31 Oct 2019||Adult||USD 90||
|Child (3-5 yrs)||USD 43|
|Child (6-8 yrs)||USD 69|