Dinner not Included・Shirakawa-go Illumination / From Takayama (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Shirakawa-go Light-Up Visit the World Heritage "gassho-zukuri (thatched roof style)″farmhouse village which is wonderfully illuminated.
[Important note on Shirakawa-go Light-Up]
* On this tour, you cannot view the light-up from the observation deck. Please enjoy walking around the village where there are many attractions to see.
* Visiting time may be shortened when the traffic is congested.
- Items included in "Infant price" - Bus seat only
- Items included - Expenses for transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes.None of the expenses will be refunded even though the items concerned are not used by a participant for personal reasons.
- Items not included - Expenses for transportation, meal(s), admission fee(s) not specified in the itinerary, personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry or beverages etc.) and optional tour fees.
- A torch/flashlight is recommended when you walk around Shirakawa-go at night.
- It is strongly recommended to wrap up warm and wear slip-resistant shoes.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
- Takayama Station (Meet 15:35)
- Shirakawa-go (Shirakawa-go illumination/ approx.150 min)
- Takayama Station (Scheduled 20:30)
*The tour is planned to finish at 20:30 at Takayama Station. However, due to the congestion after the light-up, arrival time may be delayed by about 1 hour.
Please note that we do not bear responsibility if you do not make the last train.
Departure place In front of JR Takayama Station (West Exit)
Meeting Time 03:35 PM
Language Support A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation 1 Person(s) *When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking 1 Person(s)
|14 Jan - 14 Jan 2019||Adult (12+)/Child (6-11)||USD 116||
|20 Jan - 20 Jan 2019||Adult (12+)/Child (6-11)||USD 116||
|27 Jan - 27 Jan 2019||Adult (12+)/Child (6-11)||USD 116||
|03 Feb - 03 Feb 2019||Adult (12+)/Child (6-11)||USD 116||
|11 Feb - 11 Feb 2019||Adult (12+)/Child (6-11)||USD 116||
|17 Feb - 17 Feb 2019||Adult (12+)/Child (6-11)||USD 116||