View Snow-capped Mt. Fuji, Strawberry Picking & Lunch Buffet (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
View Snow-capped Mt. Fuji, Strawberry Picking & Lunch Buffet
1. Pick and eat as many strawberries as you can! The strawberries are in season so they are bound to be plump, juicy and sweet!
2. Visit Saiko 'Iyashi no Sato Nenba', a traditional thatched roof farmhouse village that reminds visitors of simpler times. Enjoy Mt. Fuji in the background too.
3. Tuck into a lunch buffet featuring around 30 dishes including dessert and Western-style food!
4. View snow-capped Mt.Fuji from Oishi Park, Lake Kawaguchi. Make sure to snap plenty of photos!
- Tour inclusions: Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
- Tour exclusions: Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
- Items included in Infant Price: bus seat, strawberry picking and lunch
- Due to this year's climate, the tour could visit when the strawberries are not ripe. In that case, fruit already harvested may be served instead of picking yourselves.
- Please wear warm, comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign guests.
- Views of Mt. Fuji are not guaranteed when there is poor weather around.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
-Shinjuku Washington Hotel (Meet 7:50)
-Saiko 'Iyashi no Sato Nenba' (Explore/50 mins)
-Sylvans (Lunch/50 mins)
-Oishi Park, Lake Kawaguchi (View Mt. Fuji & stroll/50 mins)
-Yamanashi (Strawberry picking/30 mins)
-Local winery (Shopping and wine tasting/30 mins)
-Shinjuku Washington Hotel・Shinjuku Station, West Exit (Schedule 18:00)
Departure place Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F
Meeting Time 07:50 AM
Destination Yamanashi, Mt.Fuji
Language Support A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation 15 Person(s)*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking 1 Person(s)