Snow & Lights Wonderland: "Shirakawa-go Light-up 2019" & Hida Takayama (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Snow & Lights Wonderland: "Shirakawa-go Light-up 2019" & Hida Takayama
1. Shirakawa-go Light-up 2019
Visit the World Heritage "gassho-zukuri″farmhouse village magically illuminated by lights.
About Shirakawa-go light up
- You cannot view the light-up from the observation deck.
- Please enjoy strolling within the village, where there are still many viewing spots for the light-up.
- Visiting time may be shortened due to traffic congestion.
2. Hida Takayama
This is an old post-station town from the Edo period, popularly called "Little Kyoto". Its quaint streets lined with old houses attract numerous tourists from home and abroad.
3. Grilled Hida beef for lunch. Rolled Hida beef sushi as a light meal for dinner.
* Items included in Infant price - Bus seat only
* Items included - Expenses for transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of the expenses will be refunded even though the items concerned are not used by a participant for personal reasons.
* Items not included - Expenses for transportation, meal(s), admission fee(s) not specified in the itinerary, personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry or beverages etc.) and optional tour fees.
* The amount of snowfall is dependent on the weather.
* If this tour goes behind schedule, the tour's priority is the Shirakawa-go Light-up. In such a case, strolling in Takayama may be omitted or shortened.
* A torch/flashlight is recommended when you walk around Shirakawa-go at night.
* It is strongly recommended to wear thick warm clothing to protect against the cold, as well as to wear shoes that could prevent you from slipping on snowy roads.
* According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
* We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
* A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
* The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
* The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
- Nagoya Station West Exit・ESCA underground shopping mall (Meet 9:10)
- Takayama (Grilled Hida beef meal for lunch approx. 50min)
- Takayama (Take a scenic walk approx. 90min)
- Shirakawa-go (Visit the site for Shirakawa-go Light-up 2019 /Approx. 3 hrs)
- Nagoya Station (Tour ends 22:20)
Departure place : Nagoya
Meeting Time : 09:10 AM
Destination : Shirakawa-go
Language : English/Chinese
Language Support : A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation 1 : Person(s)*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking : 1 Person(s)