Experience Trek Mae Taeng Area (3D2N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
CHIANGMAI – WATERFALL – KAREN HILLTRIBE VILLAGE (-/L/D)
This is THE MAIN TREK for Most of people who are looking for a remembrance to enhance life’s experience. The HIGHLY RECOMMENDED reason is the excellent program which is consisted of bamboo rafting, Elephant feeding and bathing or visiting hill tribe villages in an unspoiled jungle area. Let’s see how interesting the program is…………….
One day before departure trek, at 18h00 the meeting will be arranged at the Trekker Camp, a center of our Trekking Tour, for the members of the group that they will be introduced to know each other before sharing the same trip. Also, the guide will present and inform about “how should you prepare yourself and all equipment supposed to bring along during the trek”.
- 09h00 Depart from the hotel by truck. On route stop at Mae Malai local market to purchase some food and vegetables needed during the trek. stop at Mok Fah Waterfall for swimming and relaxation.
- Afternoon Transfer by truck to Baan Pang Lun for a local lunch. Drive about half an hour along the wildly road to Huay Nam Dung National Park. Spend another 2 hours to trek from here to Baan Mae Jok, Karen village.
- Evening Arrive and explore around the village chitchatting with local people as well as joining local activities. Dinner and overnight at the village.
ACTIVITIES ON THE 1st DAY;
** Along the natural trail, a tour guide will always lead and instruct how to walk in the jungle trail as well as shows the group various kinds of trees and vegetation seen during the trek.
KAREN HILLTRIBE VILLAGE – ELEPHANT FEEDING AND BATHING (B/L/D)
Morning Breakfast at the village. Trek about 3 ½ - 4 hours to Karen village, Bann Pang Khao Laam. which’s quite Impressive because you will mostly trek under the shady of green trees.
Afternoon Lunch at the village, guide will show his cooking skill by preparing lunch for the group. Then, take time after lunch to walk around the village to see their local lifestyle.
Evening Feeding the Elephant and bathing Elephant in the river. Spend time with the elephant 40 Min. Dinner and overnight at the village. There’s usually a camp fire with some entertainment (Jokes – Games – Funny Stories) lead by the guide after dinner.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE 2nd DAY;
** Elephant feeding and bathing in the bank of the river.
** An entertainment with Jokes – Games – Funny stories.
BAMBOO RAFT – CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
Morning Breakfast at the village. Take a very smooth bamboo rafting along the Mae Tang River for 1½ - 2 hours (depend on water level) to Lahu hill tribe village at Baan Pong Ngan. Shortly break to view around visiting Lahu people and village. Continue exciting on the bamboo raft passing many rapids down to Shan village for 2 hours.
Afternoon Lunch at Shan village. Transfer back to Chiang Mai by local truck and transfer to hotel on reservation.
....... End of services ......
IMPRESSION ON THE 3rd DAY:
** Enjoy a marvelous bamboo rafting passing many rapids along the Mae Tang River.
WHAT TO SEE? WHAT TO GET?
* Able to learn distinctive customs, costumes & ornaments, life styles and dialects of different ethnic groups.
* Able to see various kinds of trees and vegetation.
REMARK: Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depends on local conditions.
1. Transportation : Local Truck (open air) : Elephant feeding and bathing. : Bamboo Raft.
2. English Speaking Trekking Guide.
3. Admission fee for National Park.
4. Meals : 2 breakfasts,/ 3 lunches and / 2 dinners.
5. Accommodation : 2 nights in basic bamboo cottage at hill tribe village. (Dormitory room with basic mattress, mosquito net, no electricity)
6. Equipment : Backpack can be provided on request.
7. Accidental Insurance. : 1,000,000 BHT
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Joine trip||USD 83||
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Adult (7 -10 pax)||USD 110||
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Adult (2-3 Pax)||USD 198||
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Adult (4-6 Pax)||USD 141||
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Adult (1 Pax)||USD 345||
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19