City temples tour (Half day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
HALF DAY CITY & TEMPLES TOUR
Daily : Morning 08.30 – 12.00 / Afternoon 13.30 – 17.00
- Temples has a unique architectural style known as “Lanna Thai”, a gentle culture and traditional handicrafts. Complementing this with different group of hill tribes who dwell in the high lands and add allure to the countryside, promising a great adventure holiday.
- Visit and explore four revered temples in Chiang Mai. All was constructed during the Lanna period; each reflects the glory, splendors and nobility of a rich historical era. In the center of the city lies Wat Phra Singh first built during the reign of Phra Chao Kham Fu (1328-1335). The temple’s compound includes the Lai Kam Chapel and the abbot of this important temple is the head of the local religious administration. Lying smack in the heart of the city (almost right in the middle of the square-walled city) is Wat Chedi Luang, the large Chedi (the biggest in the city) behind the viharn was constructed by King Saen Muang Ma around 1401. Originally 90 meters high, it is now a mere 40 meters as the result of an earthquake in 1545. A small building near the main entrance encloses the “Sao Intakin” (spirit of the city). Last but not least is Wat Chiang Man, lying in the Northern part of the old walled city; it is the oldest temple within the city walls. Constructed by King Mengrai (1296-1311) the founder of Chiangmai, it is said that the king spent his last years in this temple
- Drive around the old city to see the moat surrounding it and the ruins of the city gates. Then visit the largest central market, Worarot Market, alive with its daily hustle and bustle. Exotic fresh fruits, preserved food, local delicacies, clothes galore, flowers and other knick knacks, all at reasonable prices.
...End of service ..
REMARK: Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
- Transportation : Van
- English speaking Guide
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adult
- No join policy for sightseeing tour
“Our Team always prepares the best service for your clients”
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19