Doi Suthep Temple (Half day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Wat Prathat Doi Suthep
Daily: Morning 08.30 – 12.00 / Afternoon 13.30 – 17.00
- Wat Prathat Doi Suthep is the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai. The tour begins with a pleasant wildly driving up 3,500 feet above sea level to the sacred temple of Doi Suthep. You then ascend up the 306 steps to the temple gateway which guarded by two splendid Nagas (serpents). Walk around the grounds of Doi Suthep past golden pillars, six foot gongs and rows of bells. A five tiered parasols made of gold sat on display in the inner courtyard. Wat Prathat Doi Suthep was built in 1383, is the symbol of Chiang Mai. It is the most sacred temple in the city and contains the holy relic of the Lord Buddha which is enshrined in the magnificent golden pagoda that can be seen for miles around. A panoramic view of the city and the surrounding countryside can be seen from the temple grounds.
.. End of service..
- Transportation : van
- English speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adult
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19