Doi Suthep & White Hmong Hilltribe (Half day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
HALF DAY DOI SUTHEP & WHITE HMONG HILLTRIBE TOUR
Daily : Morning 08.30 – 12.00 / Afternoon 13.30 – 17.00
- The trip entails a pleasant 15 km. wildly driving up 3,500 feet above sea level to visit Wat Prathat Doi Suthep, the most sacred temple in the city. You then exercise your heart, lungs and limbs (perfect for couch potatoes and those with beer belly) by ascending the 306 steps to the temple, guarded by two magnificent Nagas (serpents) and constructed in 1383; this symbol of Chiang Mai contains the holy relic of the Lord Buddha which is enshrined in the magnificent, glowing golden pagoda. A bird’s eye view of the entire city and the surrounding areas can be seen from the temple grounds. Continue by local truck along a bumpy mountain road to visit the White Hmong hill tribe village. It’s a scenic route. Migrants from China who prefer to live in simple, isolated and self-sustaining villages while preserving their primitive culture, ancient customs and gorgeous embroidered costumes. Return back to town.
..End of service ..
- Transportation : Van
- Local truck to White Hmong village
- English speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned 4. VA
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adu
- No join policy for sightseeing tour
“Our Team always prepares the best service for your clients”
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19