Doi Inthanon+ Lanna Kingdom Hmong Tribal Market (Full day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK TOUR
Daily : 08.30 – 17.00
- 08h30 Lying south of Chiang Mai, the granite mass of Doi Inthanon, 8,500 feet above sea level, is the highest summit in the country. Doi Inthanon is the tail of Himalaya mountain range, designated as a national park, the moist natural environment is a paradise for birds as it has almost 400 species, animals, flowers and faunas.
- 10h30 After a final steep climb, the summit is surprisingly flat though misty, cool and breezy. Walk shortly to see a small Stupa contains the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon the last independent ruler of Chiang Mai who died in 1897 after Lanna Kingdom was combined to be a part of Siam. Enjoy exploring around Ang-Kha Nature Trail at the highest peak viewing beautiful Fern & Moss as well as White & Red Rhododendrons (bloom only during Jan – Feb).
- 11h30 Visit the Twin Pagodas built by the Thai Air force in honor of their Majesties King and Queen for their 60th Birthday Anniversaries. A visitors’ center nearby contains tourist information both in Thai and English.
- 12h30 Stop on the way down to shop at Hmong Tribal Market who trade various kinds of vegetations, temperature fruits and flowers from their own farm.
- 13h00 Lunch will be served at the local restaurant
- 14h00 Drive through Baan Khun Klaang, the biggest Hmong community of Doi Inthanon heading to the Royal’s Project initiated by his Majesty the King to stop the hill tribes from growing the Opium. Enjoy searching around taking some pictures of beautiful flower plantations and the organic farmland inside the Project.
- 14h45 Further down to Karen hill tribe village at Baan Sop Had.
- 15h30 Last stop at Wachiratarn Waterfall. Relax by fresh and clear fall for freshen up after a long day tour.
- 16h30 Transfer back to Chiang Mai.
- 18h00 Return to the hotel.
* End of service
* Usually the temperature at the mountain top is cool all year round or even cold during Winter season so, a long sleeves shirt or jacket is good to be brought along during the trip.* End of service
- Transportation : Van
- English speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned
- Meal: 1 lunch
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adult
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19