Experience Elephant Rider & Bamboo Rafting Tour (Full day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Mae Taman Elephant Camp - Bamboo rafting trip - exotic butterflies
Daily : 08.30 – 17.00
- 08h30 Pick up from the hotel and spend about an hour drive along a pleasant and scenic road to the northern part of Chiang Mai.
- 09h30 Arrive Mae Taman Elephant Camp situated on the bank of the Mae Tang River.
- 09h45 Start a full day trip by watching the Elephant’s bathing enjoying themselves with the mahouts in the river which’s lovely and fun!
- 10h00 Then, a show of how these magnificent animals working in the timber industry by pushing, dragging and rolling logs in unison at the command of their mahouts. Also many activities are being performed to show their talent and intelligence for instances playing soccer, game, massage and even draw such a beautiful painting of abstract, trees, flowers or even picture of themselves.
- 10h45 It’s now a time for an exciting 30-40 minutes Elephant ride crossing the river and climbing hills into the lush jungle. You’ve got to “swing with the sway” as you rumble and thrash along…and hang on tight folks. (Elephants are very sure-footed animals).
- 12h00 Then experience 15 minutes Ox-Cart riding back to the camp.
- 12h15 A Buffet lunch is provided at the restaurant inside the camp.
- 13h00 After lunch, enjoy about an hour (depend on water level) Bamboo rafting trip on the placid Mae Tang River. Usually glide along during a Summer time when the river is quite shallow. Relax & enjoy the scenery on both sides of the Tang River.
- 14h00 Finish a rafting trip and Further to the Orchid Farm on route back to the city.
- 14h45 Stop at an Orchid Nursery and Butterfly Farm filled with more than 50 different varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms in a dazzling array of colures. There is a superb collection of exotic butterflies to dazzle and bewitch you.
- 15h15 Transfer back to town.
- 16h00 Return to the hotel.
... End of service ..
REMARK: Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
- Transportation : Van Elephant Ride, Ox-Cart Ride & Bamboo Raft English speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned
- Meal : 01 lunch at the camp
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adult
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19