Khantoke Dinner delicious (19.00-21.30 Pm.)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Relax in an informal atmosphere whilst dining on delicious Northern Thai Cuisine called “Khantoke”
Daily : 19.00 – 21.30 (Evening Tour)
- 19h00 Transfer from the hotel for Khantoke Dinner.
- 19h15 Relax in an informal atmosphere whilst dining on delicious Northern Thai Cuisine called “Khantoke” signifying a Pedestal Wooden or Rattan Tray used for serving food by Lanna Thai peple. The menu usually consists of "Gaeng Hang Lay" (pork curry cooked with garlic, sliced ginger, peanuts and red chili paste), "Nam Prik Ong" (minced pork cooked with chopped garlic, onion and red chili paste), "Cab Moo" (crispy pork rind), deep fried chicken & banana, stir fried mixed vegetable and fresh & soft boiled vegetable. Among many choices, these dishes are eaten with "Kao Nieow" (sticky rice). Tuck in and eat to your heart’s content.
- 20h00 During the meal, a Traditional Northern Musical ensemble will play soothing music while charming dancers will entertain you with the Fingernail Dance, Dandle Dance, Sword Dance and Ramwong or Thai Dance. There’s also a selection of Hill Tribes Dances performed by the Akha, Yao, Lisu and Karen tribes rounds up this entertaining evening. At the end of the show if you get the urge, let’s join Ramwong Dance which’s great fun to try!
- 21h00 Transfer back to the hotel.
** Chicken can be required instead of Pork and Special Menu can also be arranged upon a request for Vegetarian**
.. End of service..
- Transportation : Van
- English speaking Guide
- Meal : Khantoke Dinner
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adult
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19