Art in Paradise Bangkok Ticket (Foreigner )
Art in Paradise Bangkok Ticket Only (Foreign Market)
Art in Paradise Bangkok, the art museum of happiness and great fun, full of Interactive Artworks you can take pictures and create your own story with the 3D artwork on the wall and the floor around you. There are 5 zones of the museum to be explored : Aqua and Safari, Classic Art, Fantasy, Nature and Modern Art. Besides 3D paintings, there is a new feature like Interactive Media which is a VDO that can interact with the audience by detecting people facial expression and movement and respond accordingly. Come experience great joy and amazement here.
The museum opens from 10.00 - 22.00 hrs. (ticket counter opens until 21.00 hrs.)
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- There is no pick up service provided.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
Children’s Height Limit :
- Child below 100 cms. is free of charge.
- Child between 100 - 130 cms. pay child rate
- Child 130 cms. and above pay adult rate
Tour Starts Time: 10.00 hrs.
Duration: 10.00 - 22.00 hrs.
|Booking Period:||15 Sep 2014 to 31 Jul 2018|
|Travel Period:||15 Sep 2014 to 31 Jul 2018|
- Please present confirmation at the entrance to the museum, in exchange for tickets.
- Museum opening hours: 10: 00-22: 00 (opening hours until 21:00)
- When changing tickets, the tour team leader will need to hold a confirmation form and present a valid document with a photo.
- All reservations are non-transferable / non-refundable / non-changeable.
- All tickets sold are not transferable.
- No tickets for use are refundable.
- Tickets are lost by the passengers themselves bear full responsibility.
- The certificate is valid only for the specified date of the visit.
|15 Sep - 31 Jul 2018||Adult||THB 290||
|Child 4 - 7 years old||THB 190|