White Water Rafting 10 km. + Elephant Riding (Full day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Trip I-2 : White Water Rafting + Elephant White water rafting in Chiangmai at Maetang river. The most exciting in Thailand with the distance 10 km. at Baan Sopkai Ampure Maetang Chiangmai.
Description tour: White water rafting Full day
- White water rafting in Chiangmai at Maetang river. The most exciting in Thailand with the distance 10 km. at Baan Sopkai Ampure Maetang Chiangmai.
- Maetang river runs north of Chiangmai and offers the full spectrum of emotion. The Journey begins at the narrow point of the river with level 4 & 5 white-Knocked, Wide-eyes, Tumultuous rapids. This river and its canyon offer a truly adrenaline pumping rush down the rapids. Our safety staff are from the villages and are intimate with its character. They are all trained in safety & rescue procedure from both raft and shore.
- 08.30-09.30 am. Hotel/GH pick up
- 09.30-11.30 am. Go to Ampure maetang about 60 km. from town arrive at base camp and change to Pickup truck to upper camp about 10 km. On the way we will stop by at elephant camp for people who buy I-2, I-5E program for elephant riding about 45 min.
- At upper camp we will have lunch together and then brief, Practice on ground put on helmet and life jacket then practice in the river 1 more time Then start rafting for 1-2 hrs. up to the rapid of the river.
- **04.00 pm. -05.00 pm. Arrive at ATV Camp for people who buy I-5, I-5E program
- 05.00 pm.-06.00 pm. We return you to your hotel/GH
Child 7-11 yrs. 20% Discount
- White water rafting at Maetang river Chiangmai.
- 10 Km. of Rafting
- Type: Rafting 4 people+1 Captain for 1 boat
- Suitable for: Everyone
- Speed: Slow
- Distance: 10 Km.
- Duration: 1-2 Hr. on raft up to the rapid.
- Transportation for city hotel (Hotel outside Chiangmai needs to pay extra more for 500 THB more)
- Injury Insurance 1,000,000 THB.
- Protection gear
- Lunch, Drinking water
Excluded: Towel, Shampoo, Soap
Not Allowed: Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems
What to bring: Towel, Shampoo, Soap and dry cloth for change.
Not to bring: All value items such as ring, Earring, Watch, Passport, bracelet, Wallet, Mobile, Camera. Should bring only 500 THB for your snack, Beer and tips.
What to wear: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and small backpack
Share this tour
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19