(Trang city), Lay Khao Gob cave, A. Huai Yot is a miracle
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Wonderful Day at Trang (Lay Cave ‘Khao Kop’ + Botanical Field Camp) - Watch the wonders of nature that give rise to the stream flowing from the mountains. - Experience the natural beauty. Wooden bridge tall to 18 meters
Tour package from 09.00 - 16.00 (minimum 4 Pax)
- 09.30 am Pick up at the meeting point (Trang city), take you to Lay Khao Gob cave, A. Huai Yot is a miracle of nature that causes flowing streams. The cave is characterized by mountains, limestone and canals. which flows from the mountain range. When the river reaches the area, it is divided into three lines. By two lines will flow around the mountains. And another line will flow into the cave below the mountain. Inside the cave is stalagmite stalactites. Different styles.
- 12:00 p.m. lunch at Krua Tong Num Tan Restaurant.
- 1:30 p.m. Visits Botanical Field Camp and walks through bridge with wildlife & jungle.
- 2:30 p.m. Visits Kantang Railway Station ending of Southern Andaman Coast, Baan Phraya Ratsadanupradit Mahison Phakdi brought rubber from Malaysia and planted it in 1899.
- 4:30 p.m. drop off at hotel.
Itinerary may change based on weather at the time.
Above rate includes: **Van, Lunch, rowboat, Guide, Insurance
***Trip Minimum 4 PAX Up***
|01 Feb - 31 Oct 2018||Adult||USD 29||
|Child 3-11 yrs. old||USD 25|