"Lisu Lodge" Soft Adventure Day Tour
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Lisu Lodge Soft Adventure Day Tour-Enroute stop at Tea plantation-cycling to Rafting Station-Rice paddies - Himmapaan nursery - Vegetable garden ...(L)
Lisu Lodge Soft Adventure Day Tour (L)
- 09.00h Arrive at Lisu Lodge. A traditional welcome drink will be served followed by a briefing.
- 09.30h Start an exciting day with an easy 13 kilometers (8 miles) of cycling to Muang Guert. Enroute stop at Tea plantation - Stop off to relax and enjoy a magnificent landscape at our tea plantation where you will be led by an experienced guide who will introduce you to the process of growing and harvesting tea as well as vegetation propagation to produce tea seedlings at the nursery, whilst teaching you how to pluck tea leaves and enjoy a cup of fresh-roasted tea.
- Continue cycling to Rafting Station. After a healthy picnic lunch on the bank of the river you will go on an exciting ride, about 45 minutes of white water rafting that takes you a traditional Thai country village.
- From there you return to Lisu Lodge by local truck. On the way back we stop at the traditional Akha village for a chat with the shaman (spirit doctor).
- Once returning to Lisu Lodge, enjoy your visit to:-
- Rice paddies - Walk with our guide through rice paddies where we work together with the villagers to grow rice without the use of pesticide and insecticide. Besides strolling through the green or the golden carpet of the paddy fields, depending on the season, you will learn and participate in the various stages of rice cultivation in northern Thai style.
- Himmapaan nursery - Learn about the flora of northern Thailand and how we restore the forest ecosystem at a tree nursery of the Himmapaan Foundation whose goal is to support and implement environmental and social projects by working with local communities in areas affected by tourism.
- Vegetable garden - Visit the vegetable garden where we produce organic fertilizer from leftover organic waste and grow a variety of vegetables and fruits that are used in several dishes served at Lisu Lodge.
- Tour ends at 17.00h
- Assistance of English-speaking Lisu escort during visit and join-in activities.
- Biking, rafting (1 rubber boat: 4-5 persons), and activities mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified.
- Local open-air truck for transportation during activity
- Helmet and life jacket
- Transfer from Chiang Mai airport or hotel to Lisu Lodge or v.v.
- All airfares as well as airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- For biking we recommend a minimum age of 10 for children.
- Guests should be healthy and in good physical condition.
- Weather conditions
NOTE: we reserve the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org