Hmong Experience with Lunch "Lahu hill tribe village" (Half-Day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Hmong Lunch Experience-presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes-Lunch will be provided on the charming terrace that looks to the Mekong River and Laos.
Half-Day Hmong Experience with Lunch.
Hmong Lunch Experience
- 09h00: Arrive at Lanjia Lodge. Herbal juice will be served while you are checking in at the lodge. Then, watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River. Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and people whose lives depend on the river.
- 10h00. Tour the Hmong and Lahu hill tribe village, including a visit at the shaman house of the Hmong. Drink tea with the shaman and discover why the fireplace is important to the Hmongs and why they bury the placenta and umbilical cord of their newborn babies. Lunch will be provided on the charming terrace that looks to the Mekong River and Laos.
***End of service***
<<Minimum 2 people traveling together>>
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia guide during the tour.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Meal as specified.
- Activities: Visit the village and shaman house.
- Transfer to / from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, laundry, telephone, etc
- Child 2-12 years old: charge 75 % of the adult rate
- Group concession: 1 FOC for, every 15 full –paying persons.
- We're reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to email@example.com
Share this tour
Tour <Chiang Rai, Chiang Saen-Golden Triangle> (1Day)
01 Sep - 31 Oct 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Oct 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Oct 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Oct 20
Package Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai (3D2N)
01 Sep - 31 Aug 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Aug 20 | 01 Sep - 31 Aug 20