Historic Bangrak Food Tasting and Culture Morning Tour (Half Day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Historic Bangrak Food Tasting and Culture Tour
Awarded Thailand’s Best Tour Program in 2013, our original Historic Bangrak Food Tour let you become a Thai food expert in a few hours! Join us as we bring you to explore amazing tastes and sights of Bangrak, A.K.A. Village of Love, the century-old culinary neighborhood. Our 3.5-hour signature food tour combines delectable food tasting with off-the-beaten sightseeing. As the most popular culinary tour in Thailand, this tour is a delicious and fun way to explore Bangkok just like a local.
Experience Mom & Pop Food Culture - Bangrak is the district famous among Thais for its diverse local flavors. The area is a true melting pot, where you can find Thai delicacies from various regions and ethnicities. As we journey along our easy-to-walk route, you will meet and engage with restaurant owners, sample their generations-old artisanal recipes, and visit fascinating local attractions hidden away from major tourist path. Not only you will get full exposure to the Thai gastronomic tradition but your visit will also be a great support to local community.
- Experience local daily life
- Tastes mom and pop cuisines that have been served to locals for 30+ years in Bangrak neighborhood
- Savor diverse flavors of regional and ethnic Thai cuisines
- Cross the river in a local way to taste the best Northeastern Thai food
- Support local communities in a unique and entertaining way
- Master the art of how to order food from street carts
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- 5 authentic tasting locations and 12+ delicious food and drink samples (enough for big lunch)
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Fun & informative guided walking tour, including visits local landmarks.
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included?
- Transportation from and to our meeting place
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.
9.35 am - 1.00 pm
Available Mon - Sat
Meet: Saphan Taksin BTS station
End: Surasak BTS station
Mom & Pop eateries serving regional & ethnic Thai dishes
Vegetarian option available
Private option available
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Bangkok Food Tours must be notified by email. The following cancellation fees apply for Historic Bangrak Food Tour:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.
Tour takes place rain or shine
1 - 16 people
Public tour remarks:
- Guests are required to meet our tour guide at the designated meeting places for all public tours.
- All tours include licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Child under 5 years old is free of charge.
Share this tour
Luxury cruise Check-in "ICON SIAM" dinner on board View the Chao Phraya River
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Grand Palace (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19