Adventure Trekking "Lanjia Lodge" 2D1N
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Arrive at Lanjia Lodge. Herbal juice will be served while you are checking in at the lodge.
14h00: Arrive at Lanjia Lodge. Herbal juice will be served while you are checking in at the lodge. We will start a trek along a nature trail (3-4 hours) through scenic mountains. En route visit a waterfall and a Hmong village. A local truck will ring you back to the lodge. Relax until
dinner and watch a traditional Hmong and Lahu dance performances.
Overnight at Lanjia Lodge
presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish
After breakfast, (09h40) watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River. Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and people whose lives depending on the river.
**End of your service**
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia guide during the tour.
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with an electric fan and a private bathroom.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in Mekong River.
- Activities: a trek (3-4 hours) on the nature trail, visit a Hmong Village and a waterfall.
- Local truck for return to the lodge
- Traditional Hmong and Lahu Performance.
- Meal as specified.
- Transfer to / from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, laundry, telephone, etc
- Child 2-12 years old: charge 75 % of the adult rate
- Group concession: 1 FOC for, every 15 full –paying persons.
- We're reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to email@example.com
|01 Nov - 31 Mar 2019||Adult(2 Pax) Up||USD 123||