Adventure Trekking "Lanjia Lodge" 3D2N
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
You will be served herbal juice. After a brief rest, we will start trekking along a nature trail (3 - 4 hours)
14h00: Upon your arrival at the lodge in the early afternoon, you will be served herbal juice. After a brief rest, we will start trekking along a nature trail (3 - 4 hours) through evergreen mountains. En route you will visit a waterfall and a Hmong village.
Then return to the lodge by a local truck. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and watch traditional Hmong and Lahu performances.
Overnight at Lanjia Lodge
Enjoy picnic lunch in the forest. - Dinner and overnight at Lanjia Lodge
After breakfast, (09h00) start a full day trek on the trail crossing forested mountains. Learn with our experienced local guide about jungle food. Enjoy picnic lunch in the forest. Continue trekking mainly downhill until we reach a Thai village by the Kong River.
Then short transfer by local truck back to the lodge.
Dinner and overnight at Lanjia Lodge
Presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant cat fish (locally known as Pla Buek)
After breakfast, (09h40) watch a presentation about the Hmong and Lahu tribes, the Golden triangle area and the giant cat fish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish found in the Mekong River. Learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and people whose lives depend on the river.
**End of service**
* Minimum 2 people traveling together
- Assistance of English-speaking Lanjia guide during the trip.
- Accommodation in a non air-conditioned room with a view of Laos and the Mekong River. The twin bedded room is equipped with electric fan and a private bathroom.
- Power Point Presentation about Hmong & Lahu Tribe, Golden Triangle, Pla Buek (Giant Catfish) in the Mekhong River.
- Activities: Treks on the nature trails, a visit at a waterfall and hill tribe and Thai villages.
- Local truck for a return trip to the lodge
- Traditional Hmomg and Lahu Performance.
- Meal as specified.
- Transfer to/from Lanjia Lodge.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Other meals and services than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drink, laundry, telephone, etc
- Child 2-12 years sharing the same room with 2 adults with an extra mattress: charge 75% of the adult rate
- Group concession: 1 FOC in a half twin for, every 15 full – paying persons
- We're reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price
- Guests should be healthy and in good physical conditions.
- Weather conditions may impose changes in the program or the cancellation of activities.
***If you don't see the price that matches your travel plan because you travel alone or with children or with a small group, you can send an inquiry directly to email@example.com
|01 Nov - 31 Mar 2019||Adult(2 Pax) Up||USD 378||