Sukhothai and Sri Satchanalai Historic (one day trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Sukhothai Historic Park - Ramkhamhaeng National Museum - Sri Satchanarai historic park,Golden Cloth Museum.
The World Heritage Sites : Sukhothai and Sri Satchanalai Historic Parks 1 Day
08.00 am. Starting the journey, Picking up all passengers at Phitsanulok Airport. Sightseeing Sukhothai Historic Park, the former capital of Thailand, flourished in the past (over 700 years).
- Ramkhamhaeng National Museum : this place will show you the prestigious antiques
- of Sukhothai period, such as sword , Buddha images , Sangkhalok wares, Stone inscriptions, etc.
12.00 am. Lunch at the most famous noodle restaurant in Sukhothai
13.00 pm. Visiting Sri Satchanarai historic park, one of famous history sites in Thailand, including Wat Chang Lom Temple , Wat chedi chet theaw Temple , Wat Nang Phaya Temple
- Seeing the Gold Silken Clothes, specifically produced only in Sukhothai at Golden Cloth Museum. This place displays the history of hand woven clothes of ancient design and all kinds of hand woven clothes are here.
- Viewing the methods of making ancient gold 99%K at Somsamai Gold.
- Visiting The Study and Preservation Center of Sangkhalok Kilns, the organization established with the purpose to study and preserve Sangkhalok wares.
18.00 pm. Turning bark to Phitsanulok.
Price includes :
- All Transportation, Lunch , tour guide, all entrance fees, tram fees for 2 rounds, and insurance
*** This trip begins at Phitsanulok, and ends at Phitsanulok
*** The price is for at least 5 customers or more
|01 Jul - 30 Nov 2018||Price (Min 5 Pax)||USD 52||