Thonburi Canal & Bangkok City Temples (Half Day Tour)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Thonburi is the western part of Bangkok, situated on the right side of the Chao Phya River.
THONBURI KLONG & CITY TEMPLES
(Daily: 08.00 - 12.00 hrs or 13.00 - 17.00 hrs)
- Thonburi is the western part of Bangkok, situated on the right side of the Chao Phya River. Its many Canals had originally given Bangkok the name “Venice of the East.” Passing by boat along the canals gives you a first hand impression of the scenic life along Bangkok’s waterways.
- Also visit the Royal Barges and the Temple of Dawn. This tour includes the most unusual Buddhist temples in Bangkok: Wat Po, the most extensive temple in Bangkok, with its colossal Reclining Buddha and the Chedis of the Kings, Wat Trimitr with its invaluable Golden Buddha (5 ½ tons of solid gold). Finishing the tour will be a visit to the famous jewelry store Gems.
Remark : Guests needs to dress properly and polite during visit the temples
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Private and (join) tour with local English-speaking guide
- Other languages are available on request at a surcharge
- Excursion rate by car / van / mini bus / coach
- (Join) tour rates are base on minimum 2 adults
- *** (Join) tour base on pick-up & drop-off at hotels in City center area ONLY (Please check with our reservation case by case upon booking)
- Rates based on minimum guest traveling and change in number of guest traveling would lead to change in cost
- All meals mentioned in tours based on food only
- Pick-up and drop-off of tours based on city hotel in Bangkok
- All rates are calculated on the basis of prevailing government charges levied such as taxes, VAT, service charge, patrol/diesel/Gas prices, toll/express way etc., should there be any major fluctuation "Hippo on Tour" reserves the right to change rates accordingly
- Rates do not include Event/ Peak Season surcharges. Would be advised at the time of booking
- Non-refundable for unutilized services
- NO LUNCH
- Child age between 02 – 11 years old only
- Private tour will charge 75% of adult rate
- SIC (Join transfer) will charge child same as adult rate.
|01 Jul - 31 Oct 2018||Adult Joined Group (Min.3-6 Pax)||THB 2,400||