Ramayana Water Park Admission E-Ticket
Ramayana Water Park Pattaya Ticket
With a total size of 184.000 sqm. (or more than 700 tennis courts) Ramayana will be Thailand’s biggest water park. Our 50 breathtaking slides and attractions will offer something memorable for everyone.
Ramayana’s Unique ...
Ramayana water park is located only 10 minutes from Pattaya beach within the natural beauty of the Silver Lake area. Natural lakes and hills and an amazing scenery will make your visit a unique experience. Let Thailand’s beauty also stun you at Ramayana water park.
Using only crystal clear drinking water from our own deep natural wells with a state of the art filtration system as well as only premium quality attractions will make your visit not only enjoyable, but also safe.
Floating in the lazy river, a private cabana on the hill or the unique food experience in our restaurants will give you a very special holiday feeling, going beyond the amazing thrills of our rides.
Operating Hours : 10.00 hrs.- 18.00 hrs. Daily
Important Note :
- Child below 90 cm. is free of charge
- Child between 91 - 122 cm. pay child rate
- Exclude towel and locker
Tour Starts Time: 10.00 - 18.00 hrs
|Booking Period:||21 Apr 2016 to 31 Oct 2018|
|Travel Period:||15 May 2016 to 31 Oct 2018|
- Kindly present your Travel Voucher at Ramayana Water Park Entrance Counter to exchange your Admission Ticket.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID for this exchange.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable / non-refundable / non-changeable.
- All printed tickets are non-transferable.
- There will be no refund for unused admission ticket.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This Voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
Terms & Conditions:
|15 Nov - 31 Oct 2018||Adult||THB 920||
|Child 2 - 5 years old||THB 880|
TICKET!! Nong Nooch Garden
27 Apr - 31 Oct 18 | 27 Apr - 31 Oct 18 | 27 Apr - 31 Oct 18 | 27 Apr - 31 Oct 18 | 27 Apr - 31 Oct 18 | 27 Apr - 31 Oct 18