Full Day Tour to Khao Yai National Park (Join Tour) (Depart From Bangkok)
Full Day to Khao Yai National Park
Khao Yai National Park is Thailand’s oldest and best well known nature sanctuary for decades. Being the second largest national park of Thailand. Right now as Khao Yai National Park has been designated a World Heritage under the name Dong Phayayen Khao Yai Forest complex since July 2005. Khao Yai has really become an all-time favorite place to visit for every traveller at all age.
Tour Itinerary :
• 06:30 hrs. : Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
• 08:00 hrs. : Driving to Nakorn Nayok province and take a short walk through the local morning market.
• 09:30 hrs. : Ox-cart riding, the traditional Thai transport in the past. You can see the mountain view and rice field.
• 10:30 hrs. : Entering to Khao Yai National Park (World Heritage) Time for soft trekking in the evergreen forest, then you will reach the biggest water fall in this park "Heaw Narok Waterfall"
• 13:30 hrs. : Lunch at Local Restaurant.
• 14:30 hrs. : Elephant Riding in the jungle and crossing the creek as well.
• 15:45 hrs. : Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful countryside. Then driving back to Bangkok, passing the beautiful countryside.
• 18:00 hrs. : Arrive Hotels in Bangkok.
(Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions)
* All Transportation by Air conditioned Van / Car / Vehicle + English Speaking Guide
* Lunch : Thai set Lunch Menu (excluding drinks)
* Elephant riding (30 minutes)
* Ox-cart riding (20 minutes)
* National Park fees
* Refreshing Towel
* Raincoat and Leech Socks (For Rainy Season)
We will reconfirm the exact pick up time upon sending the tour voucher.
All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- Pick up only these areas : Silom, Sathorn, Siam, Pratunam, Sukhumvit (until Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel only), Khao San Road, Ratchadumri, Lumpini and Langsuan.
- There is additional charge for pick up other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
Please call Hippo On Tour Number : +66 2 116 6767 for further information.
Pickup Time: 06.30 - 07.00 hrs. (Morning)
Tour Starts Time: 07.00 - 18.00 hrs.
Duration: 11 hours
Note : Hotel Pick up/Drop off only available at selected Hotels. There is additional charge for Hotel Pick up/Drop off in other areas.
|Booking Period:||15 Sep 2014 to 31 Oct 2018|
|Travel Period:||15 Sep 2014 to 31 Oct 2018|
Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby and will be waiting maximum 10 minutes after the advised pick-up time. In case you cannot be located or contacted, the tour will commence as scheduled and payment for unused tour will not be refundable.
- Pick up only these areas : Silom, Sathorn, Siam, Pratunam, Sukhumvit (until Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel only), Khao San Road, Ratchadumri, Lumpini and Langsuan. There is additional charge for pick up other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
Driver or Tour Guide Tip is not included in the package price and it is at your discretion.
We recommend you to bring sun block, sun glasses and hat for your protection.
Itinerary maybe changed subject to traffic situation / or weather condition.
- For Further Information, please call Hippo On Tour Number : +66 2 116 6767 (M-F/8:30 am - 5:30 pm)
Terms & Conditions: