RIVER KWAI Easy "One Day Trip"
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Thailand–Burma Railway Centre -Allied War Cemetery -boat trip -Bridge over the River Kwai,
Highlight : Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, Scenic Long-Tailed Boat Ride, River Kwai Bridge, Death Railway Train
06.00-06.30 am. Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 am. Arrive Kanchanaburi province
> Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
> Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
> Enjoy a scenic long–tailed boat trip along Maeklong River to the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
11.40 am. Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 pm. Take a historic on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.30 pm. Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 pm. Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- A joined roundtrip air-conditioned transportation (Bangkok to Kanchanaburi)
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
- Meal as indicated in the program
- English speaking guide.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
- A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
- child's rates are for children between 3 and 12 years old occupying the parents'room without bed, if bed request,adult rate will apply
- All package tours include transportaion (join up basis),English speaking guide,meals and insurance
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back Bangkok. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
River Kwai with Death Railway (Full day)
01 Oct - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Oct - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Oct - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Oct - 31 Oct 19