RIVER KWAI ADVENTURE (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
River Kwai Bridge,- Elephant ride -Bamboo Rafting
Highlight : River Kwai Bridge, Elephant ride & Bamboo Rafting
06.00-06.30 am. Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 am. Arrive Kanchanaburi province
- Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Elephant ride & Bamboo Rafting
15.00 pm. Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 pm. Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- A joined roundtrip air-conditioned transportation (Bangkok to Kanchanaburi)
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
- Meal as indicated in the program
- English speaking guide.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks, tips and gratuities
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
- A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
- child's rates are for children between 3 and 12 years old occupying the parents'room without bed, if bed request,adult rate will apply
- All package tours include transportaion (join up basis),English speaking guide,meals and insurance
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back Bangkok. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
Bridge on the River Kwai by Train (one day trip)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 18 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 18 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 18 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 18