Scuba Diving (14 Dives) 5 island (5D4N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Phuket Airport-Khao Lak-Similan Island-Honeymoon Bay-Koh Bon & Koh Tachai Islands-Taplamu Pier
MV Deep Andaman Queen’s Similan-Surin-Richelieu
Example Trip Itinerary: Similan Island, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock and Surin Island 5 Days / 4 Nights (14 Dives)
03:00 pm - 06:00 pm. Pick-up at your Hotel, Phuket Airport, Dive shop & Khao Lak (Pick-up times are according to the location)
06:00 pm - 08:00 pm. Arrival at MV Deep Andaman Queen’s, (Tab Lamu pier) Welcome Drinks - Cabin Allocation - Staff Introduction Boat Briefing - Welcome Dinner.
around the Similan Island - Honeymoon Bay (Island No. 4)
07:00 am – 07:30 am. General Diving Rules / Safety Briefing
07:30 am – 07:00 pm. Three day dives around the Similan Island Visit Island No. 4 / Enjoy paradise with a beautiful white sandy beach.
07:00 pm – 07:45. pm. Night dive at Honeymoon Bay (Island No. 4)
Similan Islands - Visit Island No. 8 / Enjoy paradise
07:00 am – 01:00 pm. Two dives around the Similan Islands Visit Island No. 8 / Enjoy paradise with nature & a white sandy beach.
02:00 pm – 06:30 pm. Two dives around Koh Bon & Koh Tachai Islands
Around Koh Tachai Island - around Richelieu Rock & Surin Island
07:00 am – 09:00 am. One early morning dive around Koh Tachai Island.
10:30 am – 06:30 pm. Three dives around Richelieu Rock & Surin Island.
Koh Bon Island - Boon Sung Wreck - Taplamu Pier - Khao Lak Area.
07:00 am – 08:00 am. One early morning dive around Koh Bon Island.
11:00 am – 12:00 am. If possible, one dive at Boon Sung Wreck.
12:30 pm – 02:30 pm. Leave the dive site for Taplamu Pier (Lunch, Debriefing).
03:00 pm – 03:30 pm. Disembarkation at Taplamu Pier.
04:00 pm – 06:30 pm. Transfer back to your Hotel in Phuket, Air Airport & Khao Lak Area.
- Accommodation onboard
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea/ coffee, soft drinks and snacks
- Certified Dive Master (ratio 1 DM : 4 divers)
- 12 L. tank, weight belt, torch
- Transfer in/out (by our schedule and time table only)
- Government tax
- Cruise Accident Insurance
- Rates are in Thai Baht per 1 diver
- Single Occupant Rate: Diver is required to pay for one diver rate plus all remaining spaces in the cabin at the non-diver rate.
- Children Rate: For safety reasons and comfort of all passengers on board, children under the age of 10 years will be allowed only by special prior arrangement. A young/small child sharing same bed as parents can join the cruise at THB 500 up charge per night.
- Child requiring his/her own bed will be charged as the normal non-diver rate. Children age 10 years up and are certified divers will be charged at the regular diver rates.
- Alcohol beverages
- Personal diving equipment (available for rent)
- Personal travel Insurance
- Onboard telecommunication
- 15 L tank and Nitrox fill (available for additional charge)
- The above itinerary is an example of an average cruise.
- The Captain and Cruise Leader will decide the best course of action based on weather conditions at the specific time of each trip.
- Hippo Technology Co., Ltd. retains the right to cancel or alter trips in the interest of the safety of all passengers, crews, and the vessel!
- Complimentary Pick-Up is provided ONLY by our time table.
- Transfer's request on different time table can be arranged separately with additional charges and advanced notice.
- Pick up time at Phuket Airport : 16:45-17:15 hrs.
- Meeting Point: Bill Bentley Pub, located on the 2nd floor (Departure Hall) at Phuket Airport .
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2019||Standard Quad Cabin||THB 2,700||
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2019||Standard Triple Cabin||THB 29,000||
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2019||Standard Twin Cabin||THB 31,000||
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2019||Master Cabin (Double bed)||THB 39,900||
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2019||Deluxe Cabin (DBL/TWN bed)||THB 35,000||