Scuba Diving (22 Dives) 5 island (7D6N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Tablamu Pier -MV Deep Andaman Queen-Tablamu pier-Similan.
15:00-18:00 pm. Pick up and transfer you Tablamu Pier .
20:00 pm. Arrival at MV Deep Andaman Queen in Tablamu pier .
Welcome drink serves - Cabin allocation - Staff introduction - Boat briefing - Welcome Dinner - Leave from Tablamu Pier travel overnight to the fantastic dive sites of Similan.
Koh Bon-Koh Tachai- Richelieu Rock-Ranong
Enjoy with 2 dives at Koh Bon and Koh Tachai then follow by 2 dives at the Richelieu Rock. After diving will have a night cruise to Ranong for immigration on the next day.
High Rock-Rocky Island-Shark Cave areas
In the morning we will clear border formalities at Ranong-Thailand and Kawthoung in Myanmar before cruising out towards islands of Myanmar. Exploring 3 dives at High Rock, Rocky Island and Shark Cave areas
4 extremely exciting dives at the Black Rock
North Twin, Shark Cave-Stewart Island
Happy dives at North Twin, Shark Cave and Stewart Island
North Rock-Fan Forest Pinnacle- Western Rocky
Morning dive at North Rock then follow by Fan Forest Pinnacle and 2 more dives at Western Rocky
Western Rocky - Kawthoung-Myanmar
Two dives at Western Rocky then returning to Kawthoung for checking out from Myanmar and back in to Thailand
Boonsung -Tablamu Pier-Phuket , Air Airport & Khao Lak Area
2 wreck dives at Boonsung and another wreck in front of Khao Lak .
11:30 am. – 13:00 pm. Leave the dive site for Tablamu Pier lunch and debriefing on the way back.
13:00 pm. Disembarkation at Tablamu Pier
13:00 – 16:00 pm. Transfer back to your Hotel in Phuket , Air Airport & Khao Lak Area .
- Accommodation onboard
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea/ coffee, soft drinks and snacks
- Certified Dive Master (ratio 1 DM : 4 divers)
- 12 L. tank, weight belt, torch
- Transfer in/out (by our schedule and time table only)
- Government tax
- Cruise Accident Insurance
- Rates are in Thai Baht per 1 diver
- Single Occupant Rate: Diver is required to pay for one diver rate plus all remaining spaces in the cabin at the non-diver rate.
- Children Rate: For safety reasons and comfort of all passengers on board, children under the age of 10 years will be allowed only by special prior arrangement. A young/small child sharing same bed as parents can join the cruise at THB 500 up charge per night.
- Child requiring his/her own bed will be charged as the normal non-diver rate. Children age 10 years up and are certified divers will be charged at the regular diver rates.
- Alcohol beverages
- Personal diving equipment (available for rent)
- Personal travel Insurance
- Onboard telecommunication
- 15 L tank and Nitrox fill (available for additional charge)
The above itinerary is an example of an average cruise.
The Captain and the Cruise Leader will decide the best course of action based on weather conditions at the specific time of each trip. Deep Andaman Co., Ltd. retains the right to cancel or alter trips in the interest of the safety of all passengers, crews, and the vessel!
Complimentary Pick-Up is provided ONLY by our time table.
Transfer's request on different time table can be arranged separately with additional charges and advanced notice.
Pick up time at Phuket Airport : 16:45-17:15 hrs.
Meeting Point: Bill Bentley Pub, located on the 2nd floor (Departure Hall) at Phuket Airport .
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2018||Deluxe Cabin (DBL/TWN bed)||THB 69,000||
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2018||Standard Quad Cabin||THB 55,000||
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2018||Master Cabin (Double bed)||THB 79,000||
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2018||Standard Triple Cabin||THB 59,000||
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2018||Standard Twin Cabin||THB 61,900||
Baan Teelanka Ticket (Upside Down House)
01 Apr - 30 Apr 19 | 01 Apr - 30 Apr 19 | 01 Apr - 30 Apr 19
James Bond Highlight By Longtailboat & Speed boat (one day trip)
01 Nov - 31 Dec 18 | 01 Nov - 31 Dec 18