Conserving pink dolphins. (Full day trip with long tail boat)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Nangkam beach- Lak Sor Bay and Tham island-Nui Nok island- Luang Pu Tuad - Fish Spa
08:00 am. Pick up from the hotel to the pier at Nangkam beach
09:00 am. Enjoy to sightseeing along bay and observe beautiful scenery of the islands and mountain during the way to see dolphins which is something as you will enjoy them up close and personal as well as enjoy the Pancake Rock which is beautiful and sits along the coastline of Lak Sor Bay and Tham island
10:00 am. Travel to Nui Nok island, homage to Luang Pu Tuad and visit a holy Fresh Water Hole in the middle of the ocean and experience about more than 100 years of legends of this holistic place. You will experience the harmony created perfectly by nature
11:00 am. Mangrove plantation at Ao Samret, Khanom
12:00 pm. Back to the shore and enjoy lunch on the beach
13:00 pm. Enjoy and relaxing with the Fish Spa in the natural stream of Cho Waterfall
14:00 pm. Adventure to the most beautiful cave of Khanom is Khao Wang Tong cave. To observe the beautiful stalagmite and stalactite in every corners of the cave.
15:00 pm. Journey back to the hotel and enjoy the beautiful sandy
Price : Adult : 1,200 baht/ person (Minimum 4 persons)
Child : (4 - 9 years old) 800 baht/ person
** Possible to travel with just 1-3 persons for a price of 4 pesrons **
The price included
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Khanom town area.
- Life jacket.
- Lunch, soft drink, fruits and drinking water
- All admission fees as stated in the program
- Professional tour guide(Thai-English) and staffs.
- Insurance coverage of over 1 million baht/ person.
What to bring Towel, personal medication if needed, sun block, sun glasses, hat, suitable, shoes for the sea activity
- Program may change upon suitability
- On November and December is a monsoon season period. Program might be change depends on the weather condition
- Payment is refundable if your cancellations is not less than 1 week before tour.
- Cancellation charge 50% if your cancellations within 24hrs. Before tour.
- Non refundable if your cancellations within 1-2hrs. Before tour.