Kenya Safari 4D3N from Nairobi
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Meet our team outside the customs and immigration halls. Get briefed on your safari and introduced to your driver-guide & drive to Kahama Hotel for check-in and overnight.
Nairobi - Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, drive to the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Arrive at your lodge for lunch. After lunch, enjoy a PM game drive within the park. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe; over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see Lions, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffe, Wildebeests, Zebras, Buffalo, Warthogs, Hyenas, and Jackals, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Leopard and a variety of antelopes. It is in the Mara that the most spectacular event of the natural wonders of the world takes place. Behind their heels are predators of the Savannah. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your camp. Dinner and Overnight at the Azure Mara Haven
Masai Mara - Full day of game-viewing!
You spend a full day in the Masai Mara on morning and afternoon game drives. Between the game drive OPTIONAL VISIT (payments direct) to local Masai Village is conducted. The trees in the distance might turn out to be a family of Giraffes. Those clump of bushes a pride of Lions, and the rock that moves a Rhino lumbering out of your way. With diligence and some luck, you may encounter a family of Cheetahs, or a herd of Elephants crossing the path in front of you. Large animals are not the only entertainment - a family of warthogs may amuse you, running as fast as their little legs will carry them until they forget why they are rushing and stop to regroup.
Dinner & Overnight at the Azure Mara Haven.
Nairobi - Depart
Breakfast will be served at the lodge. Drive to Nairobi where you will be transferred to JKIA for your departure flight back home.
● We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
● Airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
● Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
● All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
● Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
● Passengers arriving in Tanzania will be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever vaccination certificate.
What is included in the tour?
● Meet and greet services upon arrival
● Transfers as specified in the program
● Game drives on private basis in a Toyota minibus van with a pop-up roof.
● All accommodation and meals as specified in a standard room
● Full board accommodation on Safari
● All park fees and government taxes
● Complimentary 500ml mineral water per person per day in our vehicle only
● Our assistance
What is NOT included in the tour
● International flights
● Airport tax (International)
● Guide or local escort gratuities
● Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
● Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
● Boat ride in lake Naivasha- $33
● Masai village visit - $30
● Balloon safaris ride- $480
● Tips and gratuities- $10 per person per day
Booking cancelled or reduced in numbers between the following days from the noon of accommodation/flight will attract cancellation charges as follows:
60-36 days - 20%
35-20 days - 50%
19- Arrival - 100%
Please note that we have confirmed the Availability of rooms at the respective camp/ hotels but the same is not guaranteed until the deposits have been received. Quoted Accommodation Rates are Per Person Sharing.
Terms & Conditions:
|01 Jan - 31 Dec 2019||Adult||USD 900||