Hakone Ropeway & Pirate Ship, Gotemba Premium Outlet, Yakiniku Lunch
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
1. Visit one of Japan most famous tourist destination "Hakone" while enjoying the views of Mt Fuji from the Ashinoko (lake) Cruise and from the Ropeway.
2. Take a walk among the volcanic fumes of Owakudani.
3. Enjoy all-you-can-eat lunch [70min]. Buffet menu is prepared with 67 kinds of dishes (70 minutes): beef, pork, and chicken yakiniku (Korean BBQ), deep-fried chicken, kushikatsu skewered meat cutlet with miso, dessert, etc.
4. Enjoy shopping at more than 200 shops at Gotemba Premium Outlets, one of the largest outlet shopping malls in Japan, which overlooks Mt Fuji.
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku(Meet [7:50])
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel (Meet [8:10])
- Moto-Hakone Port
- [Switch onboard the Hakone Pirateship/ Ashinoko lake cruise./approx. 30 min]
- Togendai Port
- Togendai Station
- [Hakone Ropeway./approx. 16 min]
- Owakudani Station
- Owakudani Valley (Take a walk./40~50 min)
- Yakiniku lunch (All-you-can eat about 67 kinds of dishes including yakiniku./70 min)
- Gotemba Premium Outlets (Enjoy shopping [120~150min])
- Shinjuku (Disband [Scheduled 18:00~18:30])※Tour end place is near Shinjuku Washington Hotel and West Exit of Shinjuku Station.
[Items included in "Infant price"]
- A bus seat
1. According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed. Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
2. Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
3. According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
4. Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
5. Tour conductor of this program will be start pick up guests from other meeting point.
Depending on the traffic situation, the coach may be delayed to arrive at the meeting point, please wait at the meeting point until the coach arrives.
6. We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
7. If we have to cancel the tour for typhoon, heavy snow, or other circumstances beyond our control, we decide the matter by 3pm Japan time one day before the departure and inform you about it by e-mail.
8. The place that the tour disbands may be different from the one that it meets. For the actual place, ask the tour conductor on the spot.
9. (Act on the Protection of Personal Information has been revised since May 30, 2017.) Customer information, such as name, age, gender and others may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary organizations for the tour arrangement. Completion of the tour reservation shall be deemed to agree upon above condition.