Tour 5 Island & Snorkeling "koh samed" (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
"Talu Island - Kuti Island - kham Island - Kruy Island - Bat Cave Island"
Check point 1
Koh Talu is the unique and famous at Rayong. The island has a natural rock cavities and there is a sandy beach that you can relax and enjoy beachfront. The island has beautiful coral reef fish a lot and the beach.Lovely fish to swim with us.
Activies Diving, swimming with the fish. Underwater photography Take the scenic island. Capture impressive Lunch picnic
Check point 2
Koh Kuti This island has a wide shallow reefs are habitats of the fish species. On the island has a several of nice spot for the photo shooting and there is a beachfront to sit and enjoy the view also on a view point on the Koh kuti that you can see the natural on the island
There about 1.1 Kilo walk way around the island for you to enjoy seeing around. All the name that call the places is name from title character in literature about the Phra Abhai Mani such as Cliffside Beach Ninmungkorn Sinsamut. Cape and Hermit's Cave.
Activity Relax at beachfront and brought you up to the viewpoint.
Check point 3
Bat Cave Island The island lies near the island looks like a monk's cave. This spot is perfect coral And fishing vessels
Activity Diving, Swim with the fish, Take a picture under the sea
Check point 4
Koh Kham, Koh Kroy The island is very close it connected two island with sandbar
- Please come to check in at Dome Travel office: about 10.00-10.30 (opposite Baan Phe Council Pier)
- Depart from Baan Phe Council Pier 10.50
- For children 1-4 years old (free) Age 5-7 (half price) Age 7 years and over (full price)
- Start trip at 11.00
- End trip at 17.00
- This price is not include fee for National park the bridge (Foreigner 200 Bath for Thai 40 Bath)
- On Koh Talu and Koh Kuti there is a beach bed for rent 20 Bath per bed you can rent it from National park.
|01 Feb - 31 Dec 2019||Adult||USD 25||