Shirakawa-go Light-Up 2019, Shogawa Gorge Cruise & Shin-Hotaka Ropeway / Stay overnight at Hotel Associa Takayama Resort (2 Days)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Shogawa Gorge-Suganuma Gassho Village-hirakawa-go Light Up
1. Shirakawa-go Light-Up Visit the World Heritage "gassho-zukuri (thatched roof style)″farmhouse village which is wonderfully illuminated.
Important note on Shirakawa-go Light-Up
* On this tour, you cannot view the light-up from the observation deck. Please enjoy walking around the village where there are many attractions to see.
* Visiting time may be shortened when the traffic is congested.
2. Enjoy a cruise down the Shogawa river and the surrounding snowy landscape.
3. Visit Hida Great Limestone Cave.
- Nagoya station, West exit, in front of the fountain (Departure 9:50)
- Shogawa Gorge (River cruise among snowy landscapes./approx. 25 mins)
- Suganuma Gassho Village, Gokayama (Visit/approx. 70 mins)
- Shirakawa-go Light Up (Visit/approx. 120 mins)
- Shirakawa-go (Hida beef dinner/approx. 50 mins)
- Hotel Associa Takayama Resort, Hida Takayama Onsen (Overnight) (Schedule 21:20)
Optional bento box lunch on Day 1
Makunouchi style box lunch with tea/JPY1,000 per person
*Please let us know at least 7 business days prior to the tour departure day.
*Please pay cash to the tour staff on the tour day.
*Please eat lunch on the tour bus.
*If you do not order the bento, please bring lunch to the tour or buy one while the bus stops for a rest on the route.
Departure place: Nagoya
Meeting Time: 09:50 AM
Destination : Shirakawa-go
Language : English/Chinese
Language Support : A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation : 2 Person(s)*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking: 2 Person(s)
Hida Takayama-Hida Great Limestone Cave -Hirayu -Shin-Hotaka Ropeway
- Hotel Associa Takayama Resort (Departure 9:30)
- Hida Takayama (Stroll/approx. 90 mins)
- Hida Great Limestone Cave (Visit the cave and see the Winter Ice Art/approx. 50 mins)
- Hirayu (Shopping/approx. 25 mins)
- Shin-Hotaka Ropeway (The sole double decker gondolas in Japan. Enjoy the snowy landscape./approx. 80 mins)
- Nagoya station (Schedule 19:30)
*Items included in Infant price - Bus seat only.
*Items included – Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
*Items not included – Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours).
*A room booked for 3 - 4 people will include an extra bed.
*Bringing a flashlight is recommended.
*Please join the tour with comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
*Please prepare warm clothes and accessories.
*The order of the itinerary is subject to change according to traffic or other circumstances on the tour day.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
*A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
*The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
*The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.