Hakone Ropeway & Pirate Ship, Gotemba Premium Outlets & Yakiniku Lunch (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
1. Visit the World Heritage Site and national treasure Himeji Castle with an English-speaking tour guide.
2. We will provide one 'Himeji Castle VR Scope' per person at the castle. As well as seeing the actual castle with your own eyes, enjoy a virtual reality (VR) experience too. Through your smartphone, you can enjoy virtual images of the castle's tower captured from the air by a drone which you wouldn't be able to see with the naked eye.
* Tour inclusions: Entrance fee to Himeji Castle, English-speaking guide fee, VR Scope fee and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
* Items not included: Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
* Items included in Infant Price: Children aged between 0~5 travel for free. The VR scope is not included.
We will provide 1 VR Scope per person (adults and children) at Himeji Castle. You will need to install a free app on your smartphone beforehand. Please be aware that the VR technology may not work with some smartphone models. Unfortunately, even if your phone is not compatible with the VR, a refund for the fee is not available.
At Himeji Castle, you cannot specify the time you want the tour to start. We will let you know the time in the final itinerary.
* Since this is an independent plan, a tour conductor will not accompany the trip.
We will provide all the necessary documents so that customers can deal with the admin on their own during the trip. We will deliver the necessary documents one day before the trip to your hotel. Please provide (i) the name of the hotel, (ii) the check-in date and (iii) the name of the person who made the booking.
* We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
* A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
* The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
Please travel and arrive at the meeting point independently.
Himeji Castle【① 10:00～, ② 13:00～】 English-speaking guide will take you around the castle grounds (105 mins) *You can also enjoy viewing the castle through the VR Scope by installing the app on your smartphone. At Himeji Castle, you cannot specify the time you want the tour to start. We will let you know the time in the final itinerary.
Departure place : Designated place
Meeting Time -
Destination : Hyogo
Language : English/Chinese
Language Support : This particular course is operated as a free plan tour, therefore there will not be any language support from a tour conductor. We will however, provide the final confirmation and itinerary in the preferred language of your choice.
Minimum number of participants for operation : 2 Person(s) *When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking : 1 Person(s)
|21 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Adult (up to 12 years old)||THB 1,556||
|Child (6-11 years old)||THB 1,217|