Doi Angkhang - Fang - Doi Pu Muen (2D1N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
CHIANG MAI – ANGKHANG – FANG (-/L/D)
08h30: Head towards the Northern route of Chiang Mai to Fang district.
09h00: Stop at the Orchids & Butterflies Farm on the way where more than fifty different varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms in a dazzling array of colors.
10h00: Continue driving along a steep winding road to Doi Angkhang Royal Agricultural Project.
12h00: Lunch at restaurant.
13h00: Visit Agricultural Research Station that has been established since 2512 by His Majesty the King for research to promote hill tribe from opium plantation and stop deforestation. You will be able to see a vast array of indigenous and foreign plants including apricots, peaches, plums, carrots, salad greens and beautiful flowers such as carnations, roses, asters and chrysanthemums and also Bonsai garden with its large collection of tropical and temperate climates. There are hill tribes in the area, including the Lahu, Palong, Yunnanese and Shan.
15h00: Drive down hill to Fang and check in at Phumanee Lahu Home Hotel. Spend an entire afternoon to cycle around visiting local temples and community.
18h30: Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
FANG – DOI PU MUEN (LAHU VILLAGE) – CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
06h00: Leave from the hotel to visit a morning local market in Fang town. Explore around the fresh market to buy some ready cooked food, fruits, drinks and flowers as an alms offering.
07h00: Breakfast at the hotel.
08h00: Transfer by a pick-up truck on the off-road uphill to Doi Pu Muen for about an hour. Doi Pu Muen is a mountain and highland which is 1,306 meters above sea level with cooling temperatures almost all year round.
09h00: Arrive Doi Pu Muen. Get around seeing the village of Lahu, the Christian Tribe who mainly grows tea and coffee as their cash crops. Visit tea plantations and have fun learning how to pick tea leaves like a local, as well as heat and dry the tea leaves also taste some good tea from Lahu people.
11h30: Then, leave the village by truck to Pu Muen Water fall.
12h00: Enjoy tasting a very special Bamboo lunch .
13h00: Transfer Back to Phumanee by truck and then minivan back to Chiang Mai.
17h00: Arrive Chiang Mai, transfer to yours hotel.
**End of Service**
REMARK: Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
- Transportation : Van, Truck to Doi Pu Muen
- English Speaking Guide, Local Guide at Doi Pu Muen
- Admission fee as mentioned
- Accommodations : 01 Night at Phumanee Lahu Home Hotel (Twin sharing) Note: Single Supplement (at Phumanee): 500 THB
- Meals : 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches (01 Bamboo lunch), 01 Dinner
- Alms offering to the monks
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adult
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19