Doi Pumuen Homestay-Lahu Village, Mea-ai (2D1N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
CHIANG MAI – FANG – DOI PU MUEN (LAHU VILLAGE) (-/L/D)
08h00: Head to the northern part of Chiang Mai.
08h30: First stop is to visit the orchids and butterfly farm along the way.
09h00: Continue driving to Fang district for 2 ½ hours.
11h30: Arrive at Phumanee Lahu Home Hotel to learn the culture of the Lahu hill tribe and the amazing story of the Chaikor family. Here, you will also get to see exhibits of the traditional Lahu costumes and tools.
12h30: Lunch at the Hotel.
13h30: Start the trip to Doi Pu Muen by pick-up truck uphill for about an hour. Doi Pu Muen is a mountain and highland which is 1,306 meters above sea level with cooling temperatures all year round.
14h30: Arrive Doi Pu Muen. Met and Warm welcomed by the host. Get around seeing the village of Lahu, the Christian Tribe who mainly grows tea and coffee as their cash crops. Visit tea plantations and have fun learning how to pick tea leaves like a local, as well as heat and dry tea leaves, also taste some good tea from Lahu people.
17h00: Free at leisure or probably prepare your stuff or join preparing dinner with your host.
18h00: Enjoy tasting local food at home stay.
19h00: After dinner, joyous with a tradition Lahu dance and show.
20h00: Overnight at Lahu home stay (basic wooden local house).
DOI PU MUEN (LAHU VILLAGE) – FANG – CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
08h00: Have a simple breakfast at home stay. Join making and tasting “Khao Puk”, a sticky rice bun, a traditional Lahu’s bun cooked for special occasions and festivals.
11h00: Farewell to your host before leaving the village and drive downhill to Pu Muen Waterfall.
11h30: Shortly walk for 15 minutes down to a scenic fresh fall.
12h30: Enjoy Bamboo lunch cooked by the local guide.
13h30: Transfer Back to Phumanee by truck and then minivan back to Chiang Mai.
18h00: Arrive and transfer to yours hotel.
**End of Service**
REMARK: Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
- Transportation : Van, Truck to Doi Pu Muen
- English Speaking Guide, Local Guide at Doi Pu Muen
- Admission fee as mentioned.
- Accommodations : 01 Night at Lahu Village Home stay (Basic wooden local house)
- Meals : 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches (01 Bamboo lunch), 01 Dinner
- Admission or fee not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, and optional activities which are subject to availability.
- Child under 3 years : Free of Charged.
- Child 3- 9 years : 50 % Charged.
- 9 Year up : Charged as Adult
Home Industries Tour (Half day)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Nov - 31 Oct 19
Enjoy take a part in tea plucking activity at "Araksa Tea Garden" (2 hours)
01 Nov - 31 Oct 19