River Kwae (stay at River Kwae Resotel) 2D1N
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Travel by bus to Damnernsaduak Floating market -The Death Railway and then visit Jeath war musuem.
Descripton Tour: 07.30 – 17.00 Hrs.
- Travel by bus to Damnernsaduak Floating market and take a boat to the center of the market. Then continue to Kanchanaburi, the province of River Kwae,
- First visit The world famous Bridge over the River Kwae. Then continue to The well kept cemeteries containing the graves of an estimate 9,000 allied soldiers who lost their lives while constructing the bridge and The Death Railway and then visit Jeath war musuem. a beautiful lunch will be served at the floating restaurant beside the River Kwae.
- After lunch we will take you to the River Kwae Resotel where you will spend the night, this place situated in the heart of the jungle along side the historical river Kwae.
Good Night Stay at River kwae resotel
Adventure continues, first we will visit Sai Yok Noi Waterfall-to make an elephant trip through the jungle.-take a train along the death railway
Good Morning the adventure continues, first we will visit Sai Yok Noi Waterfall, where you can relax and see a part of The Death Railway. Then continued to make an elephant trip through the jungle. After that drive to a Railway station for take a train along the death railway then lunch before returning back to Hua Hin.
The Tour Includes:
- Room with dinner and breakfast at River kwae resotel
- All Entrance Fee
- Elephant riding
- Train ticket
- 2 Lunch & Refreshmen
- Transportation (pick up from hotel) Mini bus for Private.
- English or German speaking guide
- Join trip for day (Tuesday - Wednesday )
- Private tour can be arranged every day.
- Children pay the same price as adult
Note: Single supplement surcharge 1,000 baht
River Kwai with Death Railway (Full day)
01 Oct - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Oct - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Oct - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Oct - 31 Oct 19