Koh Maithon Cruise (half day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Snorkeling with meal on Maiton Island by Sailing Catamaran
HIGHLIGHTS : SNORKELING WITH MEAL ON MAITHON ISLAND BY SAILING
- SCHEDULE: 2 Arounds Everyday
- TIME: 09:30 - 16:30 PM.
- TIME: 13:30 - 19:00 PM.
- FLEET: Sailing Catamaran
09:30 / 13:30 Welcome customers and depart from Phuket Deep Sea Port .
10:30 / 14:30 Arrive Maithon island and relax on the beach.
10:45 / 14:45 Snorkeling in Maithon island or scuba diving (Advance reservation is required, self-expense)
12:00 / 16:00 Enjoy Thai buffet meal with BBQ seafood on Maithon island.
14:30 / 17:30 Depart from the island, sail around to observe the beauty of islands and cape panwa.
16:00 / 19.00 Return to Phuket Deep Sea Port.
*Program will change subject to tide and weather conditions without prior notice*
INCLUDE: Thai buffet meal with BBQ seafood, snorkeling tools with life jackets, dring water, soft drinks, seasonal fruit and insurance
WHAT TO BRING :
- Towel, sunscreen and sunglass
- Life jackets and snorkeling tools is provided for free of charge
FREE TRANSFER : Patong, Karon, Kata, Kata noi, Phuket town, Panwa
*No T/F Please arrive Kan Eang@Pier before 11:15
PIER: Chalong pier/*Max 45 pax per trip / non –Thai citizen extra 300 THB for National Park Fee
Children’s age: Rates for children are for ages between 4-11 years old.
- Cancellation made less than 48 hours but within 24 hours before tour starting time is 50% charged, any cancellation made afterwards or no show is charged 100%.
- Reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather or bad sea conditions, due to the weather conditions that affects customer’s safety and comfortability
Insurance and Safety:
** Full insurance coverage for the guests on the tour, children under 1 month old and pregnant woman are strictly NOT allowed to take the tours, as they are not covered by the insurance, DC will not take any responsibilities for any injuries or accidents occur for these guests.
|01 Nov - 31 Oct 2019||Adult (Join)||USD 112||
|Child (4-12 Yrs.)||USD 77|