Enjoy organic roasted tea @Araksa+‘Lisu Lodge' (half day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Take you to Mae Tang - visit Araksa, one of Thailand’s oldest tea plantations.- visit Lisu hill tribe culture.
- This private tour will take you to Mae Tang district of Chiang Mai to visit Araksa, one of Thailand’s oldest tea plantations. You will have an opportunity learn the art of tea plucking and making. In a well-appointed living room of Araksa tea warehouse, you will enjoy organic hand roasted tea with delicious Thai snacks.
- We will deliver you to the award winning eco lodge ‘Lisu Lodge’, where the Lisu guide will take you around the village to learn about Lisu hill tribe culture. Lush garden, organic crops and rice fields surround the lodge. Enjoy traditional and healthy Thai style lunch before returning to Chiang Mai city.
Tour Itinerary: 2 around you can choose Morning or Afternoon.
Morning Tour Itinerary
- 08:30h. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai by a van
- 09:45h. Arrive at Araksa for a tea garden tour
- 11:30h. Transfer to Lisu hill tribe village for a short walking tour
- 12:00h. Lunch at Lisu Lodge
- 13:30h. Transfer back to Chiang Mai city
Afternoon Tour Itinerary
- 10:30h. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai by a van
- 11:30h. Arrive at Lisu hill tribe village for a short walking tour
- 12:30h. Lunch at Lisu Lodge
- 13:30h. Transfer to Araksa for a tea garden tour
- 15:30h. Transfer back to Chiang Mai City
- Private round trip transfer between Chiang Mai – Araksa Tea Garden/ Lisu Lodge
- Tea Experience tour at Araksa Tea Garden contacted by English speaking local guide
- Tea tasting with local Thai snack
- Thai lunch at Lisu Lodge
- Group travel insurance
- Free of charge for infant under 2 years
NOTE: We reserve the right to revise the tariffs depending on the evolution of the fuel price