Strong! 28 kms by cycling - Back Roads to Bang Pa-In (full day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
We start our journey at 09:00 in Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand and a UNESCO Cultural World Heritage site - An alternative approach to Bang Pa-in
An alternative approach to Bang Pa-in and Bang Pa-In, the Summer Palace of kings over the centuries.
We travel by bicycle from Ayutthaya on quiet village roads alongside the historic Chao Phraya River, witnessing the cultural diversity of this region as we stop in local community villages along the way to learn about the lives and day-to-day activities of the Thai people.
We start our journey at 09:00 in Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand and a UNESCO Cultural World Heritage Site, with a visit to the Ayutthaya Historical Study Centre for an overview of the relationship between Ayutthaya and Europeans over the centuries.
Afterwards set off to cycle to Bang Pa-in Summer Palace stopping en-route to visit Wat Chaiwattanaram and Ayutthaya’s Portuguese Settlement and experience an up-close meeting with the local people around Ayutthaya as we visit their villages and take part in their day-to-day activities.
Before reaching Bang Pa-In and the Summer Palace, we will enjoy a simple but delicious Thai lunch, and then take a guided tour around the Summer Palace and explore the many spectacular royal mansions set in great landscaped gardens .
After the tour we will board a long tail motor boat for the journey back to Ayutthaya, here you can enjoy the picturesque scenery that lies on the banks of the Chao Phraya River.
Arrive back to the island city of Ayutthaya safe and sound and ready for your next adventure.
All prices are per person in Thai Baht.
Inclusive of :
- All tours and services as described in the itinerary.
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 28 kms of cycling with high-quality mountain bike – GIANT or similar.
- Helmet and drinking water and a snack.
- Long-tail motor boat cruise.
- Travel insurance.
Exclusive of :
- Your personal expenses, tipping kitty and other drinks.
Remark : Joint trips
- Min 2 pax Max 15 pax
- Children under 3 years of age: Free of charge for both FIT and private arrangements
- Children from 3-5 years of age: 50% of adult rate for both FIT and private arrangements
- Children from 6-8 years of age: 80% of adult rate for both FIT and private arrangements
- Children over 8 years of age: Full adult rate for both FIT and private arrangements
|01 Jun - 31 Oct 2019||Adult (Min. 2 pax)||USD 70||