Cycling tour Sukhothai Historical Park (Half Day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
The cycling tour starts from a small village on Sukhothai's outskirts known as Ban Kheay.
Itinerary : Half day from (08:15 am - 13:30 pm)
- We will collect you from your hotel in the morning. The cycling tour starts from a small village on Sukhothai's outskirts known as Ban Kheay. We take a dirt road passing though endless rice paddies with beautiful views of the Kao Laung mountain range in Ramkhamhang National Park.
- Arriving at the Southern Gate we will explore some of Sukhothai's famous ancient ruins. You will marvel at beautiful Buddhist and Hindu architecture and be exposed to some of the country's most stunning craftmanship from a period known as Thailand's Golden Era . The tour offers the visitor a guided cultural experience, learning about Sukhothai's history and complex architecture as well as the story of Buddhism in Thailand.
- delicious local Lunch. back to hotel.
Duration : Half Day
Distance : 25 - 30 km (10 km dirt track)
Group size : 2 - 12 people
- Experienced English speaking cycling guide
- Mountain bike with 24 gears and front suspension
- Local insurance
- Bottled water, Lunch, and snacks
- Free transter to and from your hotel in Sukhothai town (15 km.)
- Entance fees to Historical Park
Remark: Minimum 2 people/tour If 1 pax charge 2 pax ,Children under 4 yrs. Is free of charge
Cancellation : Cancel in 24 hour, charge Full price!!
|01 Jul - 30 Sep 2020||Trip (Min 2 Pax)||USD 43||
|Child(5-12 yrs)||USD 25|