Package Chiang Rai - Kwan Phayao Tour (3D2N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Golden Triangle - Mae Sai Market or Tha Khe Lek Market - Doi Tung Royal Villa - Mae Fah Luang Garden - Doi Mae Salong
Pick up at Chiang Rai Airport Traveling to the Golden Triangle is a joint space between three countries: Thailand (Chiang Rai), Laos (Bo Kaew) and Myanmar (Tha Kheep District). The Mekong River crosses the border between Thailand and Laos. The area is also the confluence of Mekong River and Ruak River. The Golden Triangle, the arch of the Mekong, Tung Chalerm Phra Kiat, Chiang Saen four kingdom. (Phra Phuttha Nawamin)
Travels up northern Thailand to Amphur Maesai to shop at Maesai Market of Tha Khi Lek Market border between Thailand-Myanmar. Known for jewelry, pearls, clothing, shoes, purses, winter jackets, dried foods, whiskeys, cigaretts, toys, blankets, snacks, etc. Goods from China.
- 12:30 pm. lunch @ local restaurant
1 pm visits Phra Thumnak Doi Tung, King Rama IX's Her Majesty Royal palace, mixtured between Lanna-Switzerland with flowers in cooler weather, scenery of Doi Tung. Then visits Maefah Luang Garden.
Walking to Doi Mae Slong, known for best tea plantation and Chinese Migration settlement farming teas and cool weather vegetables.
- 5:30 pm. check-in at Doi Mork Dog Mai Resort for leisure
- 07:00 pm. dinner @resort (price excludes meal)
- returns to accommodation
Acha Thong Wildlife Sanctuary at Pra Kaew Park - Chaing Mai Tea Plantation - Long Neck Karen Village - Singha Park, Chiang Rai or Boonrod-Rai Park, Chiang Rai or Rai Boonrod
- 07.30 am. Breakfast then check out. Pick up from the hotel and go to the Acha Thong Cave at Lan Phra Gaew offering alms to young monks on horses as Unseen Thailand.
- 09.30 am. Visit the tea plantation site located on an area of over 1,000 rai surrounded by greenery. The large tea plantation is located on a sloping hillside. There is also a restaurant. The menu is popular like Spaghetti Yunnan Green tea, green tea, green tea, etc. In addition, the tea plantation can also taste tea and buy quality tea varieties.
- 11 am. visits Karen Long Neck Village, local natives
- 12.00 pm. lunch @local restaurant
- 01:00 pm. visits Wat Rong Khun built by Professor Chalermchai Kositpipat as Lanna achetectured
- 03:00 pm. visits Singha Park Chiang Rai or Boonrod Farm. Argicultural farming i.e. Ulong tea, strawberry, giant pumpkins, etc.
- Continues to Phayao Province
- 05:00 pm. Check-in at Phayao Gateway Hotel or matching rate and leisure
- Dinner at So Good Restaurant or near by restaurants in the area.
- Returns to accommodation.
Phayao - Wat Taibadarnthilokaram - Temple of Anal Yothiparam - Wat Huai Pla Khon
- 08:00 am. ABF @ hotel then check-out
- Boat cruises Phayao Lake, 4th largest lake in Thailand. (inclusives boat tickets), visits Wat Taibadarnlokahram over 500 yrs.
- 10:00 am. Visits Wat Annal Yotipiyaram. Phayao Province In the Indian subcontinent. There are also many other Buddha images.
- 11:00 am. visits Wat Sri Kon Kum for Phra Chao Thon Luang, largest Chiang Saen Buddhist statue in town.
- 12:30 pm. lunch @local restaurant
- 01:30 pm. returns to Chiang Rai Province approximately 1 hour
- 02:30 pm. visits Wat Huay Plagung for Chok Thamma Jaydee with 9 levels shrine Chinese crossed culture and buddhist statues
Evening - drops off at Chiang Rai Airport or near by places
- 2 nights accommodation w/ABF
- Lunch 3 meals/dinner 2 meals
- Ferry fees
- Various Entrance Fees as listed on itinerary
- Travel Insurrance ฿1 million per Pax
- Maesai crossing fee
- Airplane ticket
- Personal spending asides from listed itinerary
- 7% VAT, 3% Tax
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Excludes Seasonal Surcharge
- Private Tour
***Tour Itinerary may change based on condition, prices may vary***