River Kwai <Tented Camp + The Rock Huahin (4D3N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Thailand–Burma Railway Centre -Allied War Cemetery, -Bridge over the River Kwai-Bridge over the River Kwai
Highlight : Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Mon Tribal Village, Death Railway Train and Stay at Hintok River Camp
06.00-06.30 am. Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok Downtown Area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 am. Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand–Burma Railway. The fully air- conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience.
> Visit Allied War Cemetery, resting-place for more than 6,000 Allied prisoners of war (POWs).
> Visit the world- famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 am. Arrive at Hin Tok River Camp, Check–in and have Lunch.
14.00 pm. Visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum which is dedicated to those Australians and other Allied Prisoners of War and Asian labourers who suffered and died at Hellfire Pass and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region during WW2. Trekking along the Hellfire Pass Walking Trails and return to Hintok River Camp Late afternoon get on a mountain bike to visit a village or farm nearby the camp.
19.00 pm. Dinner and overnight at Hintok River Camp
biking-Mon Tribal Village -Death Railway Train
06.00 am. Early morning biking across a hanging bridge to the temple for offering food to monks
07.00 am. Breakfast
09.00 am. Check out and take a long-tailed boat to get River Kwai Jungle Rafts to visit the ethnic Mon Tribal Village
11.00 am. Depart the village
11.40 am. Lunch at a local restaurant
13.00 pm. Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.20 pm. Journey to Prachuab Khirikhan
18.00 pm. Arrive Prachuab Khirikhan and transfer to The Rock Huahin.
entire day is at disposal to spend it at leisure
07.00 am. Breakfast. >> After breakfast, the entire day is at disposal to spend it at leisure
transfer to Bangkok
08.00 am. Breakfast. >> Check out and transfer to Bangkok
- 1 night accommodation at Hintok River Camp
- 2 nights’ accommodation at The Rock HuaHin
- Meals indicated in the itinerary
- Complimentary Mountain Bike usage
- English-speaking guide
- Joined Transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given in the program may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- A minimum 2 adults per booking is required
- child's rates are for children between 3 and 12 years old occupying the parents'room without bed, if bed request,adult rate will apply
- All package tours include transportaion (join up basis),English speaking guide,meals and insurance
|01 Jun - 31 Oct 2019||Adult/Person||USD 451||
|Child (no bed)||USD 341|
|Single surcharge||USD 136|