Snorkeling Koh samui - Ang Thong Islands (3D2N)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Bangkok - Koh Samui - Travel around the island
... ... .. to Samui Airport Bring the honorable guests to stay at The resort is on a white sand beach lined with coconut trees. blue sky And clear water Relax at leisure.
Noon.. lunch service at "Krua Sawoei Restaurant
Afternoon.. take the delegation of honor by traveling by air-conditioned van. Visit various places around Koh Samui through the viewing of Bo Phut.
Experience island life. Big Buddha, Phan Island For the prosperity leading you to Viewpoints, beautiful views of Chaweng Beach, pure white sand beach, Boon Ta channel, looking up dogs and watching the natural rock formations created by Bara Ta-Hin Yai, view Lamai beach, watch a coconut monkey demonstration Take a visit to Na Muang Waterfall The fresh water source, which is considered as the main blood vessel, nourishes the lives of Koh Samui people. Amidst the shady atmosphere of the trees It should be time for you to travel to "Nathon Market" to buy local souvenirs at your own leisure.
Evening.. dinner service at Sea Food Pier, delicious fresh seafood after meals back to the hotel.
Ang Thong Island, relax, appreciate the atmosphere of nature
Morning breakfast in the hotel
Go... By a large boat traveling to safety at Ang Thong National Marine Park Passing the large islands that are lined in the middle of the sea, like natural architecture.
Carefully crafted beautifully With a variety of styles as imagined by the audience Enjoy and enjoy climbing up and watching the view of Wua Ta Lak Island.
Noon.. serving lunch on board
See Pileh or the sea in the most beautiful valley in Thailand. At Mae Ko Island Relax and appreciate the atmosphere of nature. Dive to see various types of coral and colorful fish (depending on water and weather conditions)
Take a scenic boat ride on the small island in the Gulf of Thailand. Time to bid farewell to Koh Samui With an impression
Evening dinner service at the hotel restaurant Mix the melodious music in the refreshing atmosphere of the wind. And the sound of the waves
Koh Samui - Bangkok
Morning breakfast in the hotel
Then free time for you to relax in the area In accordance with the reasonable time to store luggage, prepare to travel to Samui Airport by Bangkok Airways Back to Bangkok
***** End of service with impression *****
Note: Schedule and travel details may be changed. For proper use, the store will take and consider safety. And your benefits are important
- Air-conditioned van fee - transfer to Samui airport or pier - hotel
- Air-conditioned car traveling around Koh Samui according to the list
- Boat trip to Ang Thong Islands
- All meals specified on the list
- Entrance fee for tourist attractions And displaying anywhere listed in the list
- Service fees and facilities from experienced guides
- Accommodation for first class hotels, including 2 nights, such as Samui First House, AL’s Resort, Ibis Hotel, First Residence
- Airfare for Bangkok Airways, Bangkok, Koh Samui, Bangkok
- Airport tax for both travel and return
- Other personal expenses such as mini-bar, telephone and laundry
- The food and drink you order is special.
- Entrance fee to the national park for foreigners is 200 baht per person.
|01 Feb - 31 Oct 2019||Adult||USD 185||
|เด็ก 5 –12 ปี||USD 135|