Cruis> Bangkok-Aytthaya-Bangkok (07.30hrs.-16.00hrs.)
Visit “Thailand’s World Heritage Ancient City”
07:00 hrs. Check in at River City Shopping Complex – Sipraya.
07:30 hrs. Depart from Bangkok by Air - conditioned Coach to Ayutthaya Province.
08:30 hrs. Arrive BANG PA-IN SUMMER PALACE, The Palace of King Rama V with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic Architecture.
10:30 hrs. Arrive Ayutthaya The world heritage ancient city. Former Capital City of Thailand (B.E.1350-1767). Ayutthaya has been included in UNESCO list of World heritage since December 13, 1991.
- Visit to WAT MAHATHAT, The royal monastery and served as the residence of the supreme monk.
- Visit to WAT PHRA SRI SANPHET, The largest, most important and beautiful with in the Royal Palace compound in Ayutthaya like the temple of The Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.
- Visit to VIHARA PHRA MONGKHON BOPHIT, located in the south of WAT PHRA SRI SANPHET. The large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the Grand Palace and later covered by building.
13:00 hrs. Welcome on Board the Grand Pearl Cruiser at WAT CHONG LOM (Nonthaburi). for cruising to Bangkok along the Chao Praya River. Superb buffet lunch which includes a delight variety of oriental and western cuisines will be served. The boat will pass Nonthaburi Province, Koh Kret “The monn community ”, The Royal Barges, Thammasart University, The Royal Grand Palace, Wat Arun,
The Temple of Dawn
15:00hrs. Coffee break will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the river banks such as the Royal Barges, Thammasart University, the Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple Of Dawn.
16:00hrs. Arrive at the River City Shopping Complex Pier.
Round trip package Includes:
- Air-conditioned Coach with English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees to Temples & Palaces
- Thai an International Lunch buffet on board.
- Coffee break served with refreshments
- All Rates are inclusive of value added Tax (Vat. 7%)
*** Transfer from-to Hotel will be charged an additional 200 Baht Per Person***
*** Transfer from-to Hotel (Out Area) will be charged an additional 300 Baht Per Person***
*** Pick up and Transfer only, in our service area (to be advised) .
*** All the above mentioned rate do not apply with apply with our "Festival Program" bellow;
- Loy Krathong
- Chrismas Eve
- New Year's Eve
- Valentine's Day
- Mother's Day (HM The Queen's Birthday)
|20 มี.ค. 61 - 31 ต.ค. 63||Adult||THB 1,700||