Lake Kawaguchi Herb Festival with Mt. Fuji Views, Arakurayama Sengen Park, Oshino Hakkai & Fruit Picking (One Day Trip)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Lake Kawaguchi Herb Festival with Mt. Fuji Views, Arakurayama Sengen Park, Oshino Hakkai & Fruit Picking
1. Visiting the Kawaguchi Herb Festival where you can look forward to viewing wonderful flowers and herbs with Mt. Fuji in the background!
2. For this season only! Enjoy picking 1 peach & fresh cherries*. Don't miss this opportunity!!!
3. BBQ lunch under a grape-vine trellis!
*If you cannot eat pork, mushrooms will be provided as a substitute. Please inform us when booking or at least 3 days prior to the departure date if you would like to have mushrooms instead. Please note this arrangement cannot be accepted on the tour day.
- Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
What's not included
- Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What's included in Infant Price (3-5 years old)
- Same as Adult and Child
*Peak flower viewing period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate.
*Depending on this year's climate, the tour could visit when the fruits are not ripe. In that case, fruits already harvested may be served instead of picking yourselves.
*Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
*Depending on traffic conditions etc., the order of the itinerary may change.
*Views of Mt. Fuji are not guaranteed.
*The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the tour conductor/sightseeing bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, they will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
*This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers. A staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
*A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
*The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
*The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.
- Washington Hotel Shinjuku (Meet 7:20)
- Oshino Hakkai (Visit / 40 min)
- Arakurayama Sengen Park (Visit / 70 min including 20 - 30 min walk/one way to the viewing spot)
- Kawaguchiko Herb Festival (Stroll 50 min)
- Misaka Farm Grape House (BBQ lunch for 50 min / 1 peach picking + all-you-can-eat peach served on a plate 30 min)
- Enzan (Pick-and-eat cherries 30 min)
- Chateau Katsunuma (Shopping・tasting 30 min)
- Arrive in Shinjuku (Scheduled 18:00)
Departure place : Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F
Meeting Time : 07:20 AM
Destination : Yamanashi
Language : English/Chinese
Language Support : A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation : 15 Person(s) *When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking : 1 Person(s)