PATOM Organic village & international Buffet Lunch (1day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Rim Klong Art from 09.30 hrs to 15.30 hrs
- A sumptuous buffet lunch of Thai, Western, Japanese, salad bar, desserts, carving station, noodle soup station, vegetarian corner and coffee/tea freshly prepared from mostly organic ingredients homegrown or sourced directly from local farmers
- Patom Organic Village is where you can experience the traditional Thai way of life by learning about the journey of organic raw materials to Patom products. Our open factory will show you the work that goes into our bakery, supplement, and body care factory before the products make their way to Patom Organic Living stores. Immerse yourself in our concept of organic living and participate in our selective hands-on workshops.
- Buffet lunch is open daily at Vanda Restaurant from 11.30 hrs to 14.30 hrs
- Patom Organic Village is open daily from 09.00 hrs to 16.00 hrs
- Free sales with 1 day cut off by 15:00 hrs but highly recommend making group bookings in advance
✓ International buffet lunch on join basis (food only)
✓ 4 complimentary workshops at Patom
- Rice farming and processing workshops
- A choice between rice body scrub workshop or herbal massage oil workshop
- A choice between clay workshop or weaving workshop
- A choice between Thai dessert workshop or herbal tea workshop
- Self-guided program
- Buffet lunch does not include drinking water or any beverages except coffee/tea, which are part of the buffet line.
- Buffet lunch venue subject to change without prior notice and local guides will be advised upon arrival.
- No logos, any kind of displays or posters are allowed at the buffet restaurant
- Plenty of other organic workshops available payable on spot.
- No refund or exchange for any unused workshop coupons.
- Workshops are subject to change without prior notice as they are based on seasonality and availability of organic raw materials.
- Upgrading works continue at Patom Organic Village and are expected to be completed by end of October 2019.