City Tour Koh Samui + Diving Koh Tao - Koh Nang Yuan (2Day)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Tour around Koh Samui By air-conditioned van 4-5 hours
Tour program around Koh Samui by air-conditioned van VIP
- Accept customers from the hotel Bring customers to visit various important places around Koh Samui, pay homage to the Big Buddha, Phan Island for a fortune.
- Then visit Chaweng Beach, the new town of Koh Samui. Many levels of accommodation, including 5-star hotels to affordable guesthouses. Many shopping
- Then take you to the scenic spot where you can see the beautiful Chaweng and Chaweng Noi beach. Pure white sand beach Watching the scenery and watching the natural stone bar, built in Baro Hin-Hin Yai, watching Lamai beach, watching a monkey demonstration, collecting coconut together, giving the noble people a taste of the local coconut water.
- Then take you to see Namuang Waterfall. The fresh water source, which is considered the main blood vessel, nourishes the lives of Koh Samui people. Amidst the shady atmosphere of the trees Bring you to pay respect to Luang Daeng. Holy Father His body was not rotten. At Khunaram Temple Stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Then take you to Nathon market. In order to buy local souvenirs at reasonable prices Bring you back to the hotel safely.
Snorkeling at the Koh Tao - Koh Nang Yuan
- 07.00 hrs. Shuttle bus from hotel to pier
- 08.00 hrs. High Speed boat depart from the pier to Koh Tao Eat snacks, coffee and drinks during the trip.
- 10.00 hrs. Arrive Koh Tao, dive, watch fish and coral.
- 12.00 hrs. Lunch
- 13.00 hrs. Snorkeling and viewing coral reefs, see the viewpoints of Koh Nang Yuan.
- 15.00 hrs. Return to Koh Samui.
- 17.00 hrs. To Koh Samui, a shuttle bus to the hotel.
- Transfer to and from Samui Pier - Hotel
- 2 lunches and snacks
- Diving trips to Koh Tao - Koh Nang Yuan
- Tour guide fees, tours throughout the route
- Insurance, life jackets, diving equipment
- Accommodation fee
- Flight ticket or fare to Koh Samui
- Fees for Koh Nang Yuan (30 baht for Thai nationals, 100 baht for foreigners)
- Some food items, other than those specified in the program
- personal payment
Note reserves the right to change the list as appropriate. However, it is important to consider the benefits and safety of the traveling companion.
|01 Apr - 31 Oct 2019||Adult/Person||USD 99||
|Child (5-12 yrs)||USD 89|