Jame bond island + Elephant trekking+Monkey Show+ Panyee island (1D)
Sales By Hippo On Tour : 79/311 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 150, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10240, Thailand Tel: 02 116 6767 Mobile: 086 339 4174-5 Fax: 02 048 5988
Koh James Bond + Elephant Trek by Longtail boat Or Speedboat
James Bond Island: It's the biggest tourist attraction at Phang-Nga Bay National Park.This is Where the 1974 Bond
James Bond movie starring Roger Moore.Man with the Golden Gun was shot.These is the nicely scenery
Canoeing: Impression with wonderful scenery at"Lod yai cave"to canoeing pass through the cave then you can
sightseeing around there.Rest and relax on the floating Pier and serve you by our soft drink.
ltinerary Join Tour
- 07.15 -07:30 Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Phangnga island
- 09:30 Visit James Bond Island And Ping Gun Island “Located Was Film ‘
- 10.30 Sea Canoe A long the Mangrove Forest.
- 11.30 Visit Panyee Village Walking to See Floating Stadium and School
- 12:30 Enjoy lunch at Local Restaurant & Visit Fruit Garden
- 13.30 Elephant Trekking 30 Min ,Elephant Bathing Baby Elephant Show Monkey Show
- 15.00 Transfer back hotel
- 16:30 – 17.30 Arrive Your hotel.
- James Bond Island & Ping Gun
- Sea Canoeing
- Panyee Village
- Lung Khai Fruit Garden
- Elephant Trekking 30 Min
- Elephant Show & Monkey Show
- Elephant Shower
- Transfer Round Trip By Mini Van Or Bus
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at Restaurant
- Entrance Fee National Park
- Accident Insurance
The above price is 7% vat exclusive
- Child 4-11 Years, below 3 years free of charge. The Elephant for 2 persons only.
- Nai-Yang, Nai-Thon, Layan, Ao-Por ** Charge Transfer - Adult 200 Baht/Person - Child 100 Baht/Person
- JW Marriott , Maikhao ** (Safari ) Charge Transfer - Adult 300 Baht/Person - Child 150 Baht/Person
Cancellation on the Day of Departure 100% Charge.
- Move Charge After 10.30 PM. Adult 300 Baht/Person - Child 200 Baht/Person
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water proof sandal
Ticket "Baan Teelanka" (Upside Down House)
01 Apr - 31 Oct 19 | 01 Apr - 31 Oct 20 | 01 Apr - 30 Oct 19